TOMBOY👟👖🏀

Y/n pov :

I was playing basket ball at the school playground when all of a sudden lia ( y/n's best friend) threw the ball at an unknown direction the ball was about to hit a guy as he was standing inside the court but thankfully I reached there before the ball could hit him and catched the ball.....

"Why are you standing inside the court the ball was about to hit you" I said catching my breath.

"I-i am sorry" He said looking into my eyes through his doe eyes, I suspected something " This eyes.... " I thought but shrugged it off...

Suddenly another guy came from the back at said "we are extremely sorry miss he didn't watched the ball"

"It's ok be careful next time" I said

"Y/n this much practice is enough for today let's go" Yeonjun said

"So... She is y/n." Jungkook and the other members thought

"You shut up last time we did a big mistake in competition we were about to loose. We need to practice more" You said to yeonjun

( y/n and yeonjun are childhood friends and you met lia in school when you were in kindergarten and she is the only person whom you trust in this whole school after yeonjun)

"Park fucking Y/n!!!"
Someone yelled your name from behind. But you recognised that shitty voice which is from your one and only biggest enemy "clara" . She is fucking jealous of you because you're perfect from every angle but she is just a spoiled rich kid who knows nothing but to show off her money just because her dad is the vice-principal she does whatever she wants......

Author's pov :

You both became enemies because she always bullies students and you stand up for them and an advantage of playing sports is you have quite good skills in Taekwondo and martial arts you do practice them somewhere which people don't know because...... There are some secrets in this world which people don't know and would never come to know....

"Bitch I heard you again won the competition" Clara said .

"Yes I won rather than being like you bitching around" You said

Meanwhile...

Bangtan is enjoying the show...
But the next thing shocked them.

Clara started hitting you in anger but you started defending yourself.

"Why does this girl keeps fighting with our y/n doesn't she knows that at the end y/n is the one who is going to win?!?!" Yeonjun whispered to lia which didn't go unheard by bangtan.

"Is the girl that powerful" Thought jungkook 🐰

Now it was pissing you off cause she wasn't giving up this time and kept trying to hit you without any reason

You just punched her in the face and she fell on the ground .

"Damn was my punch that powerful?"
You said looking at your fist.

Lia and yeonjun laughed and lia said "y/n you don't even know how much powerful you're"

Suddenly everyone in the crowd who were watching the daily Show started screaming "VICE-PRINCIPAL IS COMING!! VICE-PRINCIPAL IS COMING" hearing this everyone started going back but the drama which was caused could've got you in a big trouble because not only Clara but you hitted her too although she was the first one to hit you but it was partially your fault too....
And who knows what if she makes a new drama and complain about you you to her dad ( principal)

So you did what you always do...

You started running towards the big tree which was same to the height of the school building...

"Not this shit again" Yeonjun said knowing his bestie

Lia smirked totally understanding what you were going to do

Meanwhile the crowd stood their ready to defend you if the principle asks anything about the chaos..

Even tho Clara's dad was the VICE- principal no one ever stood up for her because she was an evil and only used people for her needs. People ain't always dumb right they do understand who is real and who is fake. Her only friends who stayed with her was because of her money.

Bangtan stood their in confusion about what you were doing but jungkook's eyes never left from your figure. He found something interesting and unique about you which he didn't find in any other girls

You were indeed special...

Within a blink of eye you jumped on a strong branch of tree and grabbed the wall of the building of the second floor and again jumped from there to the wall of the third floor and stood in the corridor with a normal posture catching your breath....there you were totally free from the vice-principle.

You putted your hands on your pockets of the school sports uniform and started walking with swag and innocently like you weren't present in the chaos which happened a few mins ago.

The crowd wasn't even surprised or something they were used to it cause this is what used to happen in the school everyday....

Bangtan's jaw dropped seeing you jumping and running like that they felt like a hero doing stunts on a green screen in a movie but it wasn't a movie nor any green screen was there...

"Which species is she?!? " Said taehyung with his jaw dropped on the floor

"A monkey or something?!? " Jimin said with his jaw dropped like his soulmate

"So this is that famous park y/n which we saw in news...this was something unexpected" Hobi said laughing

"A total monkey" Yoongi said and tried not to laugh

So... This was y/n's first impression on bangtan 😃

 This was y/n's first impression on bangtan 😃

No more today bishes 🙂

Meet you next time next part will come soon
(965 words)
Ok bye 😃🔫