III - Start of School and Reunion

Mulai dari awal

After a few minutes, I made it to Hanasakigawa and standing in front of it's gates. As I was taking a look at the school, someone touched my shoulder, and I looked back and I saw a girl with slanted royal blue eyes and long, curly brown hair worn in a high ponytail, usually tied up in a ribbon. She has spread-out bangs and shoulder-length curled forelocks.

She took a look at me and asked.

???: Um....excuse me but are you here for something?

I just replied.

Riku: Yes, I'm actually about to go to the principal's office. Can you show me where it is, if you don't mind?

???: So that means you're the rumored male student that will be enrolling here?

Riku: Yes. I am. I'm Riku. Nagae Riku.

???: A pleasure to meet you Nagae-kun. I am Yamabuki Saaya. Call me Saaya if you want, I'll lead you to the principal's office now while we still have time.

The girl who is called Saaya said that to me with a gentle smile....a smile that could give a motherly aura. I answered back with a smile to her.

Riku: Then lead the way, Saaya-san. And just call me Riku. Calling me by my family name makes me a bit uneasy.

Saaya: Ok, then, Riku-kun. Follow me.

I followed Saaya-san on our way to the principal's office, but what I didn't expect that my reunion will be a little quick than I expected.

Meanwhile

Hanasakigawa Girls High School Principal's Office

Rinko POV

I'm currently in the principal's office with Hikawa-san because she was still unsure that allowing boys to enroll in Hanasakigawa was a good idea. That's why we are here to confirm it.

Sayo: Are you sure about this principal?

The person in question has maroon eyes and short, wavy pink hair. Instead of wearing a suit, she wears a light blue and white kimono with dark blue trim and white designs. She is none other than the principal of Hanasakigawa Girls High School and the current head of the Saigyouji family, Saigyouji Yuyuko.

Yuyuko: I am sure of this Sayo-chan, but don't worry about anything; the one I chose is the perfect candidate for this trial, although he'll be attending as a 3rd year. Knowing him, he won't do anything that will damage the school's name, I can assure you.

The principal said that in a calming tone, with her eyes closed, while giving a light smile. This gave Hikawa-san a sigh of relief, knowing that the principal trusted the person so much.

Just as the principal said that, we heard a knock from the door.

???: Principal, there is someone here to see you.

It was Yamabuki-san. She said there was someone looking for her, and the principal opened her eyes and stood up from her chair.

Yuyuko: Ara~ he's already here. You can go back to your classroom now, Saaya-chan, I'll take it from here.

Yamabuki-san said her goodbyes and went to her class, and as the door opened and I saw the person coming in, my heart suddenly started beating faster. The dark violet-blue haired boy—the one that I've been waiting for to return for years is now in front of me.

Without even thinking, I rushed to him and gave him a tight hug with my face buried on his chest, shocking Hikawa-san, and the principal was just there, standing and giggling.

The boy who I hugged just looked at me a bit dazed, but when he came, he gently patted my head and just simply said as he returned the hug.

Riku: I'm back.....Rinko.