23. Moments in time

Start from the beginning

"Liz. Why didn't you tell me. Why say that you would do something than just change your mind at a non convenient time?" Ash asked her with a growl.

"I can't say it in front of her!" Huh?

"Liz please tell me," I whispered.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can. Your a doctor surely you have told everyone news about there health. Surely your not allowed to keep that information in the dark," Ash snapped growing inpatient.

"I....err umm... Sophie you haven't got long. I've been monitoring you while you were in the coma and your cells of your body are dying out. The cancer is taking over your body. You're not strong enough to beat it it's eating you up. There is no chance that you can survive," I knew I would die sometime but not in this way.

"I need to get up, I need to walk I can't stay like this," I said looking down.

"Sophie it's best-" Liz started.

"I'll help you sweetheart," Ash said cutting Liz off and lifting me up bridle style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lent my head against his chest.

"Ash why did you come?" I whispered.

"Because I love you Sophia Olivia Taylor," he answered looking into my eyes, I looked into his and started crying, his eyes held nothing bit the truth. Millions of questions flooded my mind.

"Ash why? Why did you come, you shouldn't have come. you should have just left me be, to die in peace and you should have just kept on screwing your whore," I sobbed. I felt him flinch at my words.

"Babe I would never do that to you again," he said kissing my forehead. He was still standing and holding me. I felt cold jut wearing the flimsy hospital gown.

"I need to stand, I'm so stiff," I murmured, my joints felt all hard and very stif as well as sore.

"Are you sure Sophie?" Ash asked.

"Please" i begged. Ash slowly set me down on my feet in front of him. I took a deep breath once my feet were on the ground. I couldnt feel my legs I was too weak. Ash was still holding onto me, until he let go.

"ASH!" I screamed as I nearly hit the floor. He quickly grabbed me. I couldnt stand, I was to weak. I needed support. That's when everything inside me started falling apart. I was going to die!

"Sophie-"

"Put me back in the bed and leave me alone," i whispered looking down through my tears.

"Wha-"

"Please," i begged. he sighed and put me back in the bed. i laid down on my side turning away from him.

"Please go... both of you," i whispered.

"Okay soph," Liz said, i heard her exit the room.

"Why?" I heard Ash ask.

"Please," i begged through my silent tears shedding.

"Why Sophie?" He asked again, this time anger in his voice.

"Please Ash dont make this any harder than it already is," i cried, closing my eyes.

"Sophie-"

"Ash please, I dont want you here to watch me die! I dont wnat you here wasting this week of your life. You should have stayed where you were. You should have stuck to what you said to me when you rejected me! Why did you change you mind!? I have gone through hell and you ruined me, i thought you would be there for me but no you rejected me like the idiot you were. you had sex with Ellie numerous amounts of times, i felt every single one of those times. I bet you were the cause to why i was put in a coma! thats why im giving you a chnace to go and leave, forget about me, forget i ever existed becasue soon i wont. ill be dead rotting in the earth. stone cold forever never moving on just lying there in peace or not at peace. You dont deserve to watch me die, no one does..." i finished, i had sat up to face him, ignoring the weakness in my body.