Chapter 23: What your child really wants

It was a rainy day as we see Mayday and Y/n inside of their homes while Mayday watches as the rain pours down from the sky as she breaths a sigh of boredom while we see Y/n watching some TV and seeing if there is any crime happening out there but there was nothing going on at the city which Y/n tells Mayday.

Y/n: Seems like crime ain't gonna commit in thr rain.

Mayday: Yep, seems like it. Say should we call over to the Sakurada family and hang out with them?

Y/n: Unfortunately we can't.

Mayday: Why not?

Y/n: They're sick.

Mayday: All of them? Whoa guess the rain must have making all sick or something.

Y/n: Actually it's not a normal kind of sickness your thinking of.

Mayday: Huh?

Y/n: You see when it comes to their powers, there is a chance they can't control their powers so they needed to wait until they regain their powers again.

Mayday: So they lose control their power for a day or something?

Y/n: Two or three days yeah. It's like a sickness accept it's infecting their powers. For example Akane can't control her gravity so it leaves her floating around the room, Sho can't stop teleporting, Hikari is stuck in her adult age and Kanade can't stop summoning things so in hopes for her not lose money she summon rocks because they are free.

Mayday: That sucks. Guess they needed yo wait until they gain control their powers.

Y/n: Yeah but it's nothing dangerous about but it's best we leave them be for a bit until things are calm down.

Mayday: (smile) Good thing our powers don't go out of the control.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah guess so.

Then they hear a doorbell ring which they turn to the door so Y/n leaps off from his couch and walks over to the door and opened.

Y/n: Hello who is- Brielle!?

Mayday peeked over to see Brielle with wet clothes and her she was crying as she look up at Y/n and then suddenly hugged him while she burst out crying.

Brielle: (tears) Y/n!

Y/n: Brielle what's going on? Why are you here?

Brielle continues to cry so they took her in so she can calm down and explain why she is did. After they give her a blanket and some tea, Brielle calmed down and tell them something that shocked then.

Mayday: (shocked) You were kicked out?!

Brielle: Yeah (sniff) By my idiot father.

Y/n: But why?

Brielle: He told me that I should be a lawyer but I argue back at him, telling him I can choose what goals I like and so we argue and before I know it he......he kicked me out of the house.

Mayday: That's horrible.

Y/n: What about your mother?

Brielle: My mom try to stop him but it was too late. The next thing I hear from mom was her and my father arguing while I ran away. I can't believe any father would have kicked out their own daughter outside in the rain.

Y/n: I'm really sorry about that Brielle. You can stay here as much as you like if you want.

Mayday: Yeah ask us anything you please.

Brielle: Thanks. Right now I just need some rest.

Mayday took her to the guest bedroom so she can get some rest and soon she came downstairs and tell Y/n as she enter the living room.