Chapter 14: Welcome to Glenwood Prep

It was another nice day at Y/n's school as we see many students entering the school building and getting into their classes while we see Y/n at his club as he, Sophie, Sophia, Hatsu and Youko were reading some history books as Y/n gets more and more understanding about this nations history while Brielle is also reading at her desk as she looks at her club members and finds it very peaceful and quiet just like she wanted it to be.

Soon the school bell rang ad they pack their backs to head to their next class when the door knocked and Nick came into the class room.

Nick: My apologies if I disturb anything club President.

Brielle: (smile) Not at all sir. We were just heading off to our next class. Is there anything we can do?

Nick: (smile) I'm here because the principle just got a interesting call from Y/n's father.

Y/n: (surprised) My dad? Really, what is it about?

Nick: (smile) Perhaps you go and see the Principle and he'll tell you what the call is. It may shock you.

Y/n: Sure thing, I head there after class.

Nick nodes and left the class room including everyone else as they head to their classes with Y/n head to his and sat down on his desk. A few students greeted Y/n but mostly the girls as they whisper each about how cute he is and how lucky he is to go on dates with the Princess of the Sakurada family.

Y/n just nervous lend out a chuckle while other guys were also whispering about how lucky he is and how lucky to go on dates with more girls which also made Y/n nervous chuckle a bit.

Y/n: (thought) This kinda reminds me of Hajime and his club members celebrated about me and Akane involving relationship and how they will defend them as knights. This whole nation really do get excited when one of the Sakurada family has a girlfriend or boyfriend. No wonder Hana told me a few people greeted her more and they even congrat her as Shuu's girlfriend. Guess I need to keep watch on that as well.

Once class ends he head to the principles office and once there he enter his office and sat down as the principal named Paxton as he turn his chair around to Y/n and tell him with a smile.

Paxton: (smile) So how is your time being here?

Y/n: (smile) Pretty good sir. I've met with a lot of people and they treat me well.

Paxton: (smile) Yeah and those students respect you even more when I heard your going on dates with the Sakurada daughters. I gonna say your one lucky boy.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks I've got that a lot from all students that walk pass me.

Paxton: (smile) Anyways let's talk about your father and this interesting news.

Y/n: Is he okay?

Paxton: (smile) Oh he's fine. In fcat he is here right now at this nation.

Y/n: (surprised) Really, why is that?

Paxton: Well you see. Your father invited you to this private school but not the private school you know of.

Y/n: Huh?

Paxton: I can't say it here bit I can do is write you the address of it and you can head there. I'm telling you this private school isn't your normal school and you might find it very interesting once you arrive there.

He write up an address and once done he handed to Y/n which he takes and looks at the address.

Paxton: (smile) Glad to have you here and I hope we can talk more later on.

Y/n: (smile) Same, thank you sir.

He left his office while he looks at the address and decided to check out this school tomorrow and see what make this school interesting and different to all schools.