Chapter 7: My new job

We over look at a large building which holds stage shows for the public or bands or idols as we see Y/n enter through the entrance of the building and walk through the halls while he looks around. He just talk to the owner of this place and he got the job here as a back stage assistant and he'll meet with someone at stage room B-3.

He walks down through the many doors searching for B-3 until he found it and open the door and step into a massive room with a stage at the far back with lights and people already down there setting things up for the upcoming show as Y/n watch this with amazement in his face.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow I've never knew this place will be this massive. Wonder what it will look like with hundreds of people came to see the show?

???: (smile) You must be the new back stage assistant if I'm right?

He turn to be approach with a women who have a nice smile as she approaches him.

Y/n: (smile) Yep that's right. Names Y/n Parker and you can be here to give me a tour around the place?

Riri: (smile) Indeed. The names Riri Higashi and this will the place you work. You also help around with other band groups or idols anyway in this city.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds cool, can't wait for that.

Riri: (smile) now if you juts follow me I can introduce you the group and the idols for the upcoming show.

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing, lead the way.

He follows her to the stage as she kindly introduces the group to Y/n sho will be working with them and they greet Y/n here and welcome him to the crew. Y/n smiles to see everyone happy to see someone new and soon they arrive at the mark up room as Riri knocks at the door.

The door open and a girl came out who must be the idol girl for the up coming show.

Sachiko: (smile) You must be the new back stage assistant. Well nice to meet you, names Sachiko Yonezawa.

Y/n: (smile) Same here and I've heard about you doing many songs many years back. Must be an honour working along side you.