Chapter 4: Who is the Student Council president?

It was another nice day and we see Y/n along with the rest of the Students gathered at the gym hall for an important announcement. Y/n was standing with Brielle, Youko, Sophie, Sophia and Hatsu as Y/n can't help over hearing the students conversation about the student council president which they say different things about the students council president as Y/n asked the girls about it.

Y/n: (whisper) Say what's with the other students talking about this student council president?

Brielle: (whisper) Well no one doesn't know who is this years school's student council president. It's kinda weird but Kanade usually dose for the announcements for the president.

Y/n: (whisper) You don't say. So no one has no idea who or what this student council president looks like?

Brielle: (whisper) No one knows. Some say he or she is a first year but you can't be one while other say it's either one of the Sakurada children.

Y/n: (whisper) Well I know Akane can't be one otherwise she'll die of shyness, Shuu is maybe possible but he might have other things going in planned. Aoi and Kanade are possible two people that can be student council presidents.

Brielle: (whisper) Still those are rumours.

Sophie: (whisper) But it is fun.

Sophia: (whisper) Really fun indeed.

Y/n: (whisper) Guess so.

Then everyone quiet down when Kanade walk up on stage as she tells every student here.

Kanade: (smile) Hello everyone, today we're gonna have this years community services day. I suspect all of you to be your best behaviour for this day and enjoy the rrst of the day.

Y/n: (thought) Community Services day. Well that doesn't so bad, at least I'm helping this nation while not being as Spider-man.

(Later)

We see Akane and Y/n carrying some math books to class when Y/n noticed Akane nervous about something so he ask her.

Y/n: You okay Akane? You look nervous?

Akane: It's just this community service day, I'm gonna be facing a lot of people while doing it.

Y/n: I see what you mean. But don't worry, I'm sure their won't be a lot of people out there having their eyes on you.

Akane: It's not just the people but other students as well. Your the only student here I feel comfortable with while I feel very shy with the rest of the students, especially the first year's.

Y/n: Oh I see. Well if you ever feel like that just stick with me or any of your siblings. We can help you as best we can.

Akane: (smile) Thanks Y/n. Your sweet.

Y/n smiles back at her and once they brought the books to the class Akane walks off while Y/n walks to a different way as he check at his phone to see any news when he heard.

???: Are you Y/n Parker?

He looks up from his phone to be met with a large male student as he looks at him.

Y/n: Um yes, i am? Is there a problem?

???: Our leader wants to see you.

Y/n: (thought) Leader huh? Either leader as in club president or something else. Well better see what's up.

He follow this student to a storage room that is kinda weird to have with two students out of the door as guards as they open the door and let Y/n inside.