41. Incredible

===CAUTION: The chapter contains

- inappropriate and abusive behavior

- sex scene described in detail. Reader's discretion is strongly advised. ===

"I guess that means we're okay" Bruno cheerfully jokes to Marianne on his chest.

"Oh shut up, Peter" she says as she pulls off and lies down on the bed. He bends down and kisses her forehead before he lies down next to her.

"Is it your first time?" he asks out of nowhere

"Why?" she curiously asks                                          

"Because every girl in my fan-fiction is a virgin" he answers with the voice that makes she doubts if he's joking or not. Marianne knits her eyebrows, thinking if he actually reads his fan-fiction. That'd be really weird, like, weirder than reading fan-fiction with *y/n* in it 'cause those fan-fictions actually have his name in it.

"what do you think?" she asks back

"I think if this is your first time, you've just found your talent"

"I did nothing" she answers as she moves closer and lays her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his body. His arm automatically wraps around her shoulder. "and, just for the record, I don't have the talent"

"so you have..."

"yes, I have" she cuts off and giggles

"do you like it?" he asks. She gets on top of his body to look straight to his face

"It doesn't matter. I love you"

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asks

"hey, if it's that important. It was good, amazing actually, but no, I don't like it, it's sad"

"Yeah! It was! I was sad!" he argues then sits up, makes her sitting on his lap. He wraps his arm around her waist "hey, baby..."

"yeah...?"

He doesn't answer right away but draws his hand along her cheek that once was covered by red mark but now it turns back to its natural pink. "still hurt?"

"no" she answers and kisses on his hand

"Did it hurt?"

"Want to try?" she asks with a smirk.

He chuckles before he answers "Actually, yes, so I know what I did"

"Peter..." she says with her sweet voice and kisses on his hand again "I forgive you"

"Thank you"

"and you have to forgive yourself, too" she whispers.

"Well, that's hard" he admits "How can you do it"

"It's easy for me" she says with a smile "I love you. We fought, and it can happen. What if I slapped you, do you think we're gonna react to it this much?"

e doesn't answers but hold her closer, burries his face in chest, listening to her heartbeat

"I'm not saying that it's okay but... I understand you."

"You're starting to sound like yourself" he comments as he pulls off to look at her face which is covered with makeup "But doesn't look a lot like yourself."

"I like this look" she whispers back

"I only like it in the bedroom, where there's only me and you" He tells her "I don't want people to see this shoulder" he says and press his lips on her bare shoulder "this breast" he kisses her there, "this soft belly" he bends down to kiss her belly, "this... whole body. I want you all for myself"