11. You can sleep here.

"Kid" Bruno murmurs to himself when he's looking at Marianne on his bed. she fell asleep while he played his new song for her.

He goes have some water and gets back to the chair, asking himself what now. He looks at her and wonders about her real age. The next thing he hears is his phone ringing. He flinches and realizes that he's fallen asleep. He looks at his phone. It's half past two and it's Jessica.

He walks to the door and leans against the door frame "Hey, baby" He whispers, afraid of waking Marianne up

"Why are you whispering?" she whispers back

"I was sleeping" He lies fluently, raising his voice to normal level.

"I'm sorry, I know it's late but I miss you so much" She still whispers. Now, he knows she's drunk "Thank you for everything. You're the best thing that ever happens to my life."

"Thank you baby, that's sweet but you're drunk. Where are you?" He asks and thinking about someone he'd got to pick her up if she's outside.

"I'm home, our home sweet home. I'm so lonely and horny without you"

"Go to sleep baby, you're drunk" He tries to convince her.

"Oh! I see! You're with another girl aren't you?" She raising her voice.

"No, I'm not" He lies again. And there she begins to yell

"Tell that bitch she can have you tonight but hold on tight!! She won't see you again in the morning.Bitch!!! It's me whom he comes home to!!! He's mine!!" He turns back to check on Marianne. She's looking right at him and gives him an awkward smile

He turns back to whisper to Jessica "I'm not with anyone! Go to sleep you're drunk, Jessica!"

"You're right" She says then suddenly hangs up

"Sorry, I woke you" He turns back to Marianne

"No, it was the phone ring." She explains "Actually, I shouldn't fall asleep in the first place. You should have waked me"

"With all the final exam thing, I guess you're tired"

"I'd better go" She says and gets up, yawning

"You can sleep here" He tells but she insists to go so he walks her home.

"It's a great night!" He says when they reach the little ma'am "Thank you again"

"No, thank you for a free private concert" She answers with a bright smile "I own you once"

"Then I'd go sleep and think about how you can pay me back" He jokes. He says goodbye and gives her a hug before he leaves.

Marianne gets inside with great feeling. She has no idea what's waiting for her.

"It's two in the morning, what have I said about magic Cinderella?" A voice said as soon as Marianne gets inside. She found Greg sitting on the cashier counter, reading something out loud on his phone. She opens up to say something but he holds out his index finger to tell her not to "You have to turn back when the clock struck twelve"

"I didn't have a clock that'd struck" She answers "Why are you up so late? Are you waiting for me?"

"Yes, Marianne. Of course!" He answers "Oh! Don't you know what time it this? Check on your phone then" He decides not to give her lecture and relies the duty to Dr. Allison.

Marianne wonders who could that be and check on her phone. She'd just realize that she hasn't touched it for a while. There she sees it, several missed call from Dr. Allison