35. Virgin Punch

"I'm the fucking Bruno Mars, man!" Marianne hears Bruno yells from inside the studio after she just came back with her hands full of shopping bags. As she standing in front of door frame, Bruno is standing on the platform, behind a microphone, facing a man who is turning his back on her.

Marianne stands still. She has no idea what she should do in this awkwardly stress situation. Bruno seems not to aware (or care) of her appearance as he continues "Now just... go solve the problem. That's why I hired you"

The man sighs and walks away. When he walks pass her by the door he stops and turns back at Bruno and turns back at her again

"Who the hell are you?" he asks but before she even opens her mouth to answer he says "Never mind, I don't wanna know"

"From the top!" Bruno orders, (still) doesn't mind her presence. Bruno walks toward the drum and says something to Eric before he gets at the drum instead of Eric.

Bruno tabs the drum stick against one another while the band looking at each other confusingly but starts to catch him up anyway. The sound of heavy music fills up the room as the man leaving the place.

Marianne decides to just go on what she's doing after a whole confusing event. She found an empty dink cooler on the food desk so she manages to mix the juice in there. When she's pouring the orange juice, a voice says out of nowhere from behind her. With all the music and Bruno voice screaming in the back ground, she can't quit catch the words

"what did you say, again?" she asks as she turns to the voice's direction and sees the piano man she doesn't know the name. She looks up to the stage and founds Phil behind the keyboard.

"I asked you what you are doing?" he says again with a louder voice

"oh!" she says with a bright smile "I'm making you guy some punch"

"need a hand?" he offers. She nods and gives him her sweet smile as she pulling her hair up and secures it with a band around her wrist.

"Just pour all the juice into the cooler" she tells him as she pours another box of orange juice into the cooler.

"What? There's no specific recipe or something?" He asks unsured.

"Yeah!, there's a specific recipe" she answers "pour it"

"You gotta be kidding me" He says but pour a box of lame juice into the cooler anyway

"Trust me, I've been doing it for hundreds of times." She assures with a bright smile.

"consider from your cookies, you're reliable"

"Thanks" she says. Then there's a loud drum banging sound from the stage. They both turns to the direction and see Bruno upsetly banging on the poor drums. "What's just happened anyway" she asks after they turn back to the punch.

"just another stupid things about being a famous singer" he answers and when he notices that she has no idea what he's talking about he adds "There's a customer that wants us to play in a private concert but it's a bit urgent so he just pissed off"

"urgent?" she asks

"yeah! Like he wanted us to play in, like, a week" he explains "in one of our free day in New York"

"A week isn't quite urgent for me" she comments

"well, it is for us." He says as he pours the last box of pineapple juice "We should have time to prepare at least a month"

"And who's the man?"

"He's the manager" the piano man replies "He's a very clever man, I think, due to all those customers problems and the band's problems. Bruno just told him that he wanted the customer to pay him triple or he's not performing"