40. I'm sorry.

==CAUTION: The chapter contains sex scene described in details.==

Bruno stands there, right where she left him,

for 5 minutes,

10 minutes,

15 minutes,

can't even move, reflecting about what he's just done.

He slapped her in the face.

It makes him feels like no matter how hard he tries or how long he devotes himself to do everything to make it up again, even she forgives, he can't ever forgive himself. He can never be a man again.

After a long deadly silent of guilt and shame, there's a knock on his door and a moment after that, Marianne opens the door and steps inside, closing the door behind her.

For a moment she stands there, silently. He can notice the red marks across her cheek. A second after that, she says "it hurts" and starts crying.

Bruno runs to her and wipes her tears off her face "I'm sorry" he says and press his kiss on her forehead. "baby, I'm sorry"

She sobs as he holds her face in his hands and presses a kiss softly on her lips

"tell me what I can do, baby" he says in shaking voice when he looks into her tearful eyes.

She doesn't answer. He pulls her into his arms and presses his lips on her head. A moment when she looks up and he looks down into her eyes, he can see the wound he left in her. That second, he doesn't want anything in this whole wide world, he just wants her to be okay again, he wants to ease this pain... he wants to be loved.

He reaches for her lips and kisses her deeply, draining out her pain and fulfilling her with love in his touch. He gently inserts his tongue into her soft lip. He can smell the scent of vodka that's left in her mouth. As he pulls out, she leans up for more.

He presses a warm kiss on her lips and presses another one on her forehead "I'm sorry"

She nods, accepts his apology. She reaches her hand to hold his face, making him fix his sorrowful eyes on hers.

"say something, baby, I'm dying here" he says and holds her closer, pressing a kiss on her temple, smelling the scent of her hair shampoo, moves down to her cheek where she flinches and releases a soft whine of pain so he moves to her ear and whispers "Baby, I'm sorry"

She doesn't say anything so he keeps moving his lips down her neck, sucking a little moan out of her mouth. He chuckles and moves back to kiss her lips slowly. He rubs her bares shoulder as she places her hands against his chest, bundling his white button-down shirt.

He wants to say that he wants her so bad but he decides to keep his mouth shut because all of this is about her feeling, not his. Marianne pulls off his bitternessful kiss and looks him in the eyes. She breathes heavily and moves her hands to his button, slowly unsecures them. She draws her hands on his bare chest and burries her face there, pressing her head on his beating heart, breathing on his tanned skin.

"let me..." he says and lifts her up by her rump. She automatically wraps her arms around his neck and wraps her legs around his waist. Their noses touch as he tightens his embrace.

He takes her to his bedroom and gently puts her back down on her feet. She leans against the wall with her arms crossed, starring at her feet

Bruno draws his hand along her red mark that starts to fade away and says in his broken voice "Baby, I really am sorry"

Marianne tabs her finger on his lips and looks into his eyes which full of sweetest sadness. She takes off her crop top and pulls down her leather skirt, standing in front of him in her underwear.

Bruno smiles lightly as he approaches her and presses a soft kiss on her neck. In his eyes, he can't say if she's the most beautiful woman in the world, 'cause in the only thing she's now is the woman he loves the most.

He gently takes off her underwear as her breath getting heavier and shorter. Her hands shaking as she rushes to takes off his pants. He chuckles as he easily slips them off his body. He takes her hands and steps backward to the bed.

He sits there, leaning his back against the headboard. Marianne grabs something from the drawer and tosses it to Bruno, it's a condom. He chuckles. She draws her leg across his legs and sits on top of him, pressing her hands on his chest as he moves his hand down her naked back.

She leans down to kiss his neck as his finger gently pushed inside her. The moan escapes her lips as he moves his finger. She pulls her head back as the pleasure runs through her spine. He gazes at her satisfied face and grins, like this is all he wants; her pleasure.

She pulls her head back and presses her forehead on his, breathing heavily.

"May I?" he whispers his question.

"please.." she answers, for the first time, in raspy voice. He gently pushes inside her as she makes a little moan beside his ear.

He keeps his eyes on her pleasured face as she starts to moves up and down on him, get him deeper and deeper inside her body. She breathes heavily through her mouth. Her arms hang loosely on his shoulder. Their noses touch as they greedily inhale each other's breath inside their body.

She tightens her arms and buries her face in the crook of his neck "oh.. Peter"

"I'm here, baby" he answers and starts thrusting under her body.

Marianne's breathe blows on his neck as she lets him control their emotion. She presses her lips on his neck, leaving a noticeable mark while his heart's beating under her chest.

 "C'mon, babe, I want to see your face" he whispers his command.

He gently pulls her hair off her face as she gets off of his neck and presses her body on his, absorbing the emotion they exchange.

Her eyes closed, her mouth gasping for air and her hands hold on to him as he accelerates his move. He dares not closing his eyes as he takes her to the destination. As the pleasure flooded their body, the most beautiful thing he wants to see is her, when he's the one who makes her happy. And he says "I love you"

Marianne's breath is heavy and short as she rests her body on his sweaty chest, pressing her ears on his beating heart, closing her eyes and absorbing the sweetness of his love.