my sweet first love chapter { 35 }

{ plz vote.}

[ in jimin's room ]

This was the night when taehyung and jimin were going to get engaged. Jimin was getting ready. He already wore his dress and makeup artist was doing his makeup. In other hand, jimin was continually trying to cover the hickey on his neck. But the makeup artist girl saw it while doing his necks touch up.

" sir, do you want me to cover this hickey? " the girl asked with an teasing gaze.

" ayeeeeee don't teas me noona " jimin blushed harder.

" okay okay I won't, but I have to cover it okay? " she asked with a giggle.

" please do it " jimin said shyly.

Both of them giggled while the girl was teasing jimin.

[ in taehyung's room ]

" how do I look mom? " taehyung asked while looking at the mirror.

" the most handsomest person in the whole world my Prince Charming "  Mrs Kim said sweetly making the other one laugh.

" thank you so much Ms beautiful "  taehyung said and kissed on Mrs Kim's cheek.

" tae baby " Mrs Kim called out softly.

" yes mom " taehyung answered while looking at his mother.

" thank you so much honey, for bringing an cute boy in this family. He is literally perfect for you my son. God bless you both with happiness "  she said while caressing her sons hair.

" love you mom " taehyung said and hugged her tightly.

" love you too my son " she said and hugged him back.

" now let's go, gusts are waiting. " Mrs Kim patted taehyung's back with an joyful laugh.

" yeah yeah, I wanna see my princess too. Because this prince is incomplete without his princess " taehyung said with an cute smile.

" goshhh...this love sick boy, let's go "  Mrs Kim chuckled and took taehyung down stairs.
______________

Everyone was gossiping and laughing happily. Mrs Kim was taking taehyung everywhere in the hall to introduce him with her friends and neighbor hoods. The hall was decorated so beautiful like an heaven came down on the earth.

[ the hall+stage+dining+out ways and others ]

[ cake ]