my sweet first love chapter { 31 }

[ others pov ]

After jimin came, tae made both of them take a shower while jimin was already asleep in taehyung's arms. Tae chuckled then carried jimin to the bedroom, slowly placing the sleeping fairy on the soft mattress. And tae also slipped under the fluffy blanket while wrapping his hands around the younger.

Tae softly gave a peck on the youngers lips then closed his eyes, soon he fell asleep too. The love and affection they felt in each other was something that they never experienced. They loved each other a lot. It was special for them both. I think they are literally each others
Sweet first love.

It was 2 in the middle of the night, jimin slowly opened his eyes..only to see the most lovely face shining in the moon light. Jimin snuggled into tae's chest and mumbled...

" thank you so much for coming in my life, I never thought that I would be happy this much. No matter what..i love you so much. Thank you for the happiness you gave me. Being with you, excepting you was the most rightest thing I did. Thank you for everything my love. I love you tae."
Jimin mumbled with a smile and fell asleep again.

[ 10 in the morning ]

Tae was the first to wake up so he quickly went to the washroom and bathed. After the bath he wrapped a small towel on his waist and came out of the washroom. He walked towards the younger who was in a deep sleep.
Tae started to shake the youngers body while saying " minee wake up "
But he still didn't got up so.
Tae bent closer to the younger and mumbled in his ear.

" if you didn't got up...then I'll make sure that you won't get up from this bed for a whole week. " tae said making the younger open his eyes in shock.

Jimin then throwed the pillow on tae and said.

" you pervert! " jimin said and quickly ran inside the washroom. Tae also followed him but jimin shut the door.

" baby open the door " tae started to teas him.

" no I won't! " jimin shouted.

" if you don't like it...then who
was moaning my name last night
baby? " taehyung said in a teasing tone.

" ayeeeee I hate you! " jimin shouted in embarrassment.

" I love you too my jaan ( life ) " tae said and went to wear his clothes.

[ after 10 minutes ]

Jimin came out of the washroom while wearing a small towel because he didn't took his clothes when he got to the washroom. He first checked the room and tae was not there. But actually tae was standing on the door side.

Jimin took out the clothes and placed it on the bed. He was about to take his towel off but he saw taehyung standing behind him and stopped.

[ tae's look ]

" ah..don't stop, strip " tae said making the younger flinch.

" y-you where already h-here? " jimin questioned while tae walked towards the younger and turned him around to face him. Tae then pulled jimin by his waist and mumbled in his ear.

" then what do you think? Am I supposed to leave my beautiful boyfriend here alone in the room
huh? " tae said and kissed on jimin's ear, jimin flinched and a moan escaped from his mouth.

" moaning already baby? Quick...change your clothes or I'll do something else that you won't allow me to do right now " tae said and jimin started to blush.

Jimin took the clothes and ran inside the changing room.

" hey..at least give me a morning
kiss " tae said with a chuckle.

" aigoooo " jimin whined from the washroom.

Tae started to laugh.

After some minutes jimin came out of the changing room. Tae's mouth hung when he saw his sexy baby. Tae quickly pulled jimin by his waist.

[ jimin ]

" tae!? " jimin said in shock

" your literally trying to kill me " tae said and started to suck on jimin's neck.

" taeoooooo ~ " jimin whined and tae  started to chuckle.

" see I made  new hickeys " tae said and rubbed his thumb on the hickeys.

" ayeeee...if anyone noticed then? " jimin said shyly.

" then let them know who you do belongs to " tae said and pecked on jimin's lips.

" oops " jimin mumbled and put his hand on his lips making the older chuckle.
________________

( hey sweeties I'm done, please vote read and comment plz. And sorry for the late updates.

I know you guys will forgive me.

Then lol

Then lol.. Love you allll byeee )

[ my favorite song ]

By : arin grand