my sweet first love chapter { 8 }

[ In the cafe.]

[ others pov. ]

Jin was in cafe working and he was so tired from the work. And just wanted to sleep. But he can't because today cafe is full of costumers. And in this situation he can't take a rest or leave the work on the workers. And suddenly someone called his name.

" Hey!!!!," jungkook shouted his name. And jin turned towards the person who was standing in front of him.

" Jungkook? What a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?" Jin asked while a sweet smile covering his lips.

" Ah.... Just wanted to ask you for a dinner if won't mind. I know your so busy but after your done with the work can we go to the dinner please ?".
Jungkook said pleasing to jin . And jin felt like he was seeing a cute little bunny.

" Of course but you have to wait OK."
Jin said.

" OK. " jungkook said smiling widely showing his bunny teeth. And jin smiled seeing his precious smile.

[ In another side jimin's house. ]

" I'm done." Tae said a smile appeared in his face.

" Oo finally I'm so hungry. " Jimin said making a cute expression on his face.

God he is so cute, how can someone can't fell in love with him ? He is the most adorable creature in this world. Uff I want to scream and want to tell everyone that I'm in love with him. taehyung thought.

" See I don't know how is it but you will probably like it." Tae said giving a sweet smile on his face.

" It's okay I know it will be nice." Jimin said while a smile covering his lips.

" But you have to wait a little OK I will be here in some minutes OK. And one thing dress something well OK." Tae said and jimin nod at him.

it was almost night .

Both were dressed up something like this.

Jimin

Taehyung

Taehyung.

Jimin went out of the room and he was surprised of the darkness everywhere

Jimin went out of the room and he was surprised of the darkness everywhere. And he was shocked when he felt a hand on his wrist.

" Don't be scared I'm taehyung." Tae said making jimin comfort.

" Ah you scared me but what is this ?" why is all lights are closed.

" Just close your eyes and come with me pretty." Tae said winking at him. And jimin shyly nod at him.

[ In the cafe. ]

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked.

" Yep." Jin said So let's be ready . Be ready I will come and pick you up later. Jungkook said and jin nod at it.

They both got ready and dressed like this.

Kookie.

Jinu

~~to be continue~~

( guys sorry for ending it here but I promise next part will be so amazing and beautiful . Happy Valentine's Day everyone ❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜😍😍 )