my sweet first love chapter { 9 }

[ Others pov.]

Jungkook and jin was in the spot. And jungkook took jins hand in his hand and headed towards the location. And jin was amazed by the view.

[ Location.]

" Wow," jin said in a surprising look

" Did you like it?" Jungkook said sweetly.

" Yes. I can't explain how much happy I am now. I literally forgot all tiredness after seeing this." Jin said while giving a huge smile on his face.

" I'm grateful for that."  Jungkook said smiling at jin.

" be grateful on your self, cause you impressed me " jin said with a giggle.

" oh really? Wow "

" oh yes "

Jungkook held jins hand and took him to the table. Jin was amazed by seeing all those dishes and shocked seeing the wine. Jin was so happy to know that finally someone is there for him who can make him smile makes him to feel comfortable. And in another side jungkook was feeling like he was the most happiest person in the world to be with the most handsome man. And suddenly he felt that jin is looking at him in confused look. And pulled out of his thoughts.

" Have something?" Jungkook said while pointing at the food.

" Oh ya I forgot," jin said.

And after eating jungkook asked something to jin.

" Jin," jungkook murmurs .

" Yeah," jin said while wiping his mouth from the tissue.

" Let's go to the club," jungkook said and jin was shocked.

" What? club?. It's already 10 of clock," jin said in a shocked look.

" So what? Club is only for amazing nights. So it will be fun let's try. Let's rock the club." Jungkook said in confidently.

" Ah... OK I can't win with you." Jin said and they both got in the car and went to the club.

[ In the club.]

" Wow is this a club?" Jin asked by amazed by the view

" Yep," jungkook nod at him.

" Let's get something to drink," jungkook said and jin nodded at him.

Then both heeded towards the bar.

" Give me a vodka," jungkook demanded.

" What ? are you out of your mind if you got drank so?" Jin questioned.

" so what? Just handle me," jungkook said while giving a cheesy smile.

" OMG what should I do with you," jin said annoyingly.

" Take taste a little," jungkook said while putting the vodka in front of his mouth.

'' No . No way," jin said annoyingly.

" A little please," juungkook pleased.

" Only one OK," jin said as jungkook nodded at him.

And jungkook gave the glass to jin he drunked all together.

" Yuck it's so sore," jin said in disgust.

" It's okay it's your first time that's why ,"  jungkook said.

" Hmm," jin hummed.

" Let's dance," jungkook while grabbing jins wrist and pulling towards the dance floor.

" I don't know how to dance," jin said.

" It's okay I will teach you how to dance," jungkook said as he held jin from his waist . And jin was shocked.

" What are you doing ?" Jin asked in disbelief.

" Teaching you how to dance," jungkook said and started to dance with him.

As they started to dance jungkook heeded close to jin and then more close. There faces are some inches away from each other. And jins heart was pounding in his chest, he can feel jungkook's hot breath on his face, his face heated up when jungkook slightly came close to his face and kissed on his cheeks. Everyone started to clap and cheering them. Jin was in disbelief and shock that what does jungkook did few seconds ago and his face turned red like a tomato.

" Le...t's g... ," jin cut by jungkook's  finger on his lips.

" Not now baby," jungkook said in jins ear which gave him chills all over his body.

" Baby?" Jin asked.

" Hmm," jungkook hummed.

" It's already 12 in the night," jin said

" OK cutie anything for you," jungkook said.
_____________________________

( guys how was the chapter please tell me I want to know love you all byeeeee happy kick day 🤣🤣😂😂 )