my sweet first love chapter { 2 }

" Jimin!! can you hear me!?"

The boy who was laying on the bed 
suddenly fell down from the bed. He was shocked by his mothers shout.
He stood up feeling pain in his back because of felling down from the bed.
His mother once again shouted in anger because of his sleepy son.

" Jimin!! if you wouldn't come down stairs I will come there and throw the cold water on your face!! "

"Wait my angry angel mom I'm coming in 5 minutes only 5 minutes!"

He washed his face and then takes a bath, he dressed into an black tight jeans and white shirt with a black jacket on. The pink haired boy came down stairs and started at his mom who was staring at him.

" Jimin" she said in a soft way trying to get off her eyes from the pink haired boy.

"Yes mom " pink haired boy said softly to his mom.

"My baby!! You're looking so cute and beautiful I was angry with you few minutes ago but after seeing you I want to hug you and kiss you. "

"So you can mom " the pink haired boy said sweetly to his mom. He heed towards his mom and hugs her tightly and left some soft kisses on her face.

"Ah... Okay okay! Now come and eat your breakfast."

" okay " the pink haired boy said while giggling.

[ 5 minutes later ]

After finishing his food he stood up and moving towards the door and waved his hand to his mom.

" Bye mama see you in evening "the pink haired boy said moving out from the house.

"Ahh okay baby take care " 

The boy heard and smiles back to his mother.
_______________

[ Other side In the Kim mention .]

" V!! "

" V!! "

" Yes mom! "

" Come and eat your breakfast!! "

" OK I'm coming only 5 minutes! "

" okay! "

" Why are you both shouting this loud!? " an old handsome man said while frowning.

" Sorry honey we were just talking " the lady said to her husband.

" okay but next time talk calmly " The man said gently.

"Mom dad " a voice Interrupted in between their talk.

" Hey my baby " The lady said as she turned towards her son.

"Hey mom " the boy called V hugged his mother and heeded towards his father and hugged him too.

The three of them heeded towards the dinning. The servants came and putted some dishes in front of them. they slowly started to eat.

[ After 5 minutes .]

Mr. Kim and his son walked towards the door waving hands together and walked towards their car. And after 15 minutes of driving they arrived in the office.

The employees stood up and greeted the two.

"Good morning Mr. Kim!!"

" Good morning sir. "

And they also greeted the employees.
____________

In the other side the pink haired boy was in cafe serving coffee to the customer.

The cafe was big and beautiful.

This cafe was built by Kim's

Cafes manager was Kim seokjin.

After all the work the pink haired boy heeded towards his manager and took his salary.

Jin noticed that the boy was so tired. He said to the boy..

" You can take a leave tomorrow. I won't cut your salary. "

" No no! Sir I can do, no worries " The boy said.

" Okay okay dear, but please call me jin. I'm like an big brother to you " Jin said in a gentle way. While smiling at the adorable reaction of the boy.

The pink haired boy softly smiled and walked out of the room. He stood on the road for some minutes that he can take an cab to go home. But unfortunately, every cab were full so he decided to walk.
_____________

( Hey guys sorry for stopping here but you guys have to say how was the chapter please tell me in comments and specially I'm new here my first story is this please support me for working more harder for readers I love you all ❤😊 )