Chapter 51- The Worst Valentines Day

Start from the beginning

Shido: Yes, bu-

Yuko: That information is for Darren and Kurumi to know and you to never find out.

Shido: I understand.

Darren: This is a waste of my time.

I walked out the door for some reason and Reine appeared. I sensed some Spirit powers coming off from her. I just cannot pinpoint who's spirit power it is. Yuko and Lucas soon followed suit, while we walked along the streets Zero-Two appeared.

Zero-Two: Good afternoon, Darren-Chan, Yuko and Lucas.

Darren: Only pet name for me? Lessgo!

Yuko: Why'd you get a pet name only for you?

Lucas: You lucky bastard.

Darren: Now, why are you here?

Zero-Two: I heard what happened to you and just wanted to hopefully stay inside the house.

Darren: The house is already full with like seven people already living inside it.

Zero-Two: Still.

Darren: Fine.

Darren: (I hope I can get some valentines day chocolates this year. I just hope that the girls know what are valentines day at least. Otherwise I might have to do what )

-Somewhere in the kitchen-

Wiz POV:

On the table, laid some eggs, flour 

Wiz: Are you sure this is what we need to make chocolate? Kocho?

Kocho: Never made it before, I was only able to make normal food. Not deserts, but I guess we can try our best in making these.

Velzard: I hope you know what we are doing.

Mukuro: Is valentines day that important? Kocho-san?

Kocho: I guess so. Darren would be pretty happy if we made some. Sad that Kurumi won't make him any.

Wiz: She's spending too much time with Shido, I hope she knows what she is doing.

Velzard: I don't want to see Darren berserk again. *shudders*

Mukuro: What happened when Darren-Chan went berserk?

Velzard: Well... He kinda had shadows cover all over his body and would kill anyone without a second thought.

Mukuro: That would be scary.

Wiz: I just hope that whatever, Kurumi wants to do. She does it right and doesn't create a disaster.

Everyone: Same.

~Valentines day~

Darren POV:

I awoke with still some headaches, with Lucas literally snoring on a chair and Yuko on the floor for some reason.

Darren: Lucas, Yuko. WAKE UP!!!

Lucas/Yuko: AHH WTF?!

Darren: Get up, we have to go to school.

Lucas: Fine, I just hope that I'll get something.

Yuko: Artoria-chan would probably give me a chocolate, I'm not sad.

Darren: I don't really care but I still want some.

When we headed downstairs, Rose threw Lucas a chocolate that she claimed it was just some obligation chocolate. Artoria (saber) handed Yuko her homemade chocolates. This made me smile for a bit, before the girls except Kurumi handed me their chocolates. I ate some of them due to the others being too either hard to be chewed on that it would break my teeth.