Chapter 51- The Worst Valentines Day

Comenzar desde el principio

Lucas: Don't say that! Maybe Kurumi doesn't, but we do!

Yuko: That's the worst thing you can say! LUCAS!

Lucas: Sorry.

Darren: It's fine. I have to head out now.

Lucas: I'm heading with you. I can't leave you by yourself.

Yuko: I can't leave you again. As your best friend.

Darren: I'm just heading to Shido's though.

Yuko/Lucas: Then we can't leave you alone, who knows what you'll do to him? Maybe kill him!!

Darren: I'll-

Lucas: NO!

Darren: Fine then, you two can join me.

Yuko: Finally.

We instantly teleported into Shido's house, where I greeted Tohka with a kind smile while staring down Shido

We instantly teleported into Shido's house, where I greeted Tohka with a kind smile while staring down Shido. I just sipped my hot chocolate while ignoring the scene that was unravelling in front of us.

Origami: It's training.

Darren: Training?

Origami: To make sure that Shido does not succumb to the seduction of Kurumi Tokisaki.

Darren: I know, I've been there. No questions and answers needed.

Shido suddenly lost his balance and almost punched me in the face. But Shoto, Yuji, Kirito and Naruto appeared. Shoto has an ice spear to Shido's neck while almost giving him third degree burns. Kirito has both swords on his neck and Yuji is pinning him down. Naruto has his leg stomped on Shido's back.

Everyone: SHIDO!!

Shoto: You actually managed to piss us off for attempting to hurt our Lord.

Naruto: I don't care who you are.

Yuji: If you attempt to touch even a singular hair of my Lord

Kirito: Then we will make you suffer a million death that we only do to people who our liege want tortured.

Shido and everyone has a scared expression from how much bloodlust the soldiers were releasing. I waved them away, with it, they bowed and returned to my shadow. I gave Tohka a reassuring smile, while she blushed a bit. I just walked away and decided to sit on the couch, Yuko and Lucas following suit.

Darren: (Just why am I here?)

Darren: Tell me why you're here, or I'll just leave.

Shido: Right. I need you to tell me about how Kurumi-

Darren: Nope, say no more. This is a waste of my time. I'm out.

Shido: I didn't even-

Darren: You were about to say how she seduces people right?