Jungkook had already left for work, so their condo was empty.

Lisa had a glass of milk and a slice of bread. After a quick shower, she got onto her bed, ready to get some sleep.

Just then, she received a phone call from the head nurse.

The head nurse said in an extremely serious tone, "Lisa, come to the hospital immediately."

Lisa, with no other choice, got up from the bed and took a cab to the hospital. She knew that the head nurse wanted to ask her about the unauthorized operation last night.

However, when she got to the OB/GYN clinic, she saw her colleagues standing outside the door.

One of the nurses, quietly told her, "Get in there, the head nurse and Dr. Jung are fighting. Dr. Jung wants to fire you."

Lisa's expression froze upon hearing what she said…

The head nurse was still bickering with Dr. Jung when Lisa entered the clinic.

"Nevertheless, I will not agree to fire Lisa," the head nurse insisted.

Krystal, with a pompous expression, scolded the head nurse, "You're just protecting her because she's one of your people, do you know that? Who is she? She's just a nurse! Who gave her the nerves to perform surgery on a pregnant patient? Does she think she's Norman Bethune? What if something had happened? It would affect our hospital's reputation! Will you be able to take responsibility for that? Or can she?"

"The important thing is that Lisa performed the operation immaculately. The other doctors in our clinic all checked diligently. The patient's sutures were perfect, and her newborn is doing well. There were no accidents."

"Maybe not this time, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. Even if the patient and her child are doing okay, Lisa still violated the hospital's policy. This is a hospital; it's a place of serious business, and we can't have people playing heroines here. If the nurses can do everything, then what do we need doctors for? Why don't we just hire nurses for minimum wage? You're just a head nurse, you don't know medicine. A nurse's job is to assist doctors, not to do whatever they want ."

"I will report this matter to the director. Anyways, I will not agree to fire Lisa."

"You don't need to, I already called my uncle. He's really mad, so Lisa will be fired sooner or later. It doesn't matter if you don't care! You're just a head nurse! You don't own the hospital, so your disagreement means nothing to anybody. Actually, why don't you leave as well? Our department is under bad leadership, it's time for a change," Krystal smoothed out her long curly hair with her fingers as she said aggressively.

"I will. If the director fires Lisa, I'll resign as well," the head nurse responded, her tone icy.

Lisa hurried up to the head nurse. Holding her arm, she said, "Head Nurse, don't do that. I am the only one to blame for what happened, I don't want you to take fault for it. If the director wants to fire me, I'll leave. You don't have to be caught in the middle."

"Lisa, I heard about what happened last night. You did well; although you violated hospital policy, you saved the mother and her child. I respect you for doing that. On the other hand, there are others who ignored the importance of their jobs and left without notice when they were supposed to be on-call. That's why no one was here to perform surgery on the patient last night. The hospital should be ashamed of that instead."

"What did you say? I dare you to repeat it." Krystal's eyes were near murderous.

"Stop it, just stop it. I know that everything happened because of what I did… Last night, before I did what I did, I already anticipated the worst outcome. I will remain calm and accept all punishments from the hospital."