Finally Home

(POV:Reader)

-"There behind that door" Neil told her and she smiled.

-"Well, let's see then" she coughed up the key she had swallowed earlier, bending down to open the small door.

-"Grab the snow globe, the snowy one" Neil whispered and I took the snow globe off the shelf as quietly as I could, placing it quickly in my bag.

-"Ready to jump?"

-"What?" before he could say anything else the other mother's laughter was heard.

-"There not there..."

-"You'll stay with me forever" she laughed.

-"No we're not!" Neil yelled throwing the kitty to her face and pushing me towards the door.

I crawled in, and before Neil could do so as well the other mother stopped on the floor, turning the once floor tiles into a web of sorts. The kitty had also jumped into the small door after ripping the other mother's eyes out.

-"I may not be able to see you, but I can hear you," she laughed as Neil quickly and quietly climbed up the web.

-"GOT YOU!" she yelled, rushing after Neil as his sweater had gotten stuck and made a sound as he got it untangled.

-"Neil run!" I yelled, moving more into the crawlspace of the small door so he'd have space to stand in.

-"NO! NO! NO!"

-"You dare disobey your mother!"

-"Open this door!" she banged on the small door after Neil had taken the key and closed it shut.

-"I'll die without you! Come back!"

-"Don't leave me!"

-"Hurry! Run!" we both crawled through the space as fast as we could.

-"Shut it!" Neil locked the door and we both laid on the ground, panting and sighing.

-"We did it, Neil!" I got up, engulfing him in a hug and kissing him with much passion and love as I could.

-"Guys we're ho-" I quickly let go of the kiss, my cheeks blushing red as Charlie and Mel stared at the two of us.

-"Is this what you two do while we're gone?" Mel asked, staring at the two of us.

-"I...we..." we both stayed silent.

-"Really? This is what you do, make a mess and break my snow globes"

-"I can't believe you two!" she groaned, walking out of the living room. Charlie gave us a thumbs up and allowed after her. Neil and I broke into a fit of laughter realizing that she wasn't upset over us kissing but the broken snow globe.

-"Come on, lovebirds, we're going out" Charlie called.

-"Out? Out where?" Neil asked as we both walked into the kitchen.

-"To celebrate of course," Mel replied.

-"...are you talking about the garden catalog?" I asked.

-"Yes, of course, what else would we be talking about" the walked away, going up the stairs to probably get dressed.

-"You think they forgot or something?"

-"Maybe...it doesn't make sense though, how do you forget that you were trapped in a snow globe?" I shrugged.

-"It could have-" I was cut off.

-"Five minutes! We're leaving, with or without you!" they called out and we both rushed up the stairs to get ready.

-The End-

(A/N):

I hope you guys liked this story, it was really fun to write! I might add some extra chapter later on when I have time to write them but until then, this is the end of the book.

I'm gonna post the new book on friday, I have two big tests on thursday and tomorrow and I really need to study.

I'm currently writing the OUAT Peter Pan story and next I'll probably do another Wonderland and the requests I've gotten.

I don't think I'll be able to publish a second Wonderland story anytime soon since writer's blocks really making it difficult but I'm gonna do a whole other different story, so that'll be in the works.

Bye!