The Ghost Children

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"Who's there?" Neil called after healing some hushed whispers.

-"Hush, you'll wake her" three little ghosts stood by Neil, holding fingers up to keep quiet.

-"Who?" they pointed to a bed, he walked over, a smile over his face to see Y/n.

-"Y/n! Wake up!" he shook her gently.

-"How long has she been out?"

-"Who knows? The Beldam brought her in asleep like that"

-"Y/n! Wake up!" she wasn't moving, her breathing was slow and still.

-"Y-you don't think she poisoned her, do you?" the little ghost children just looked at one another.

-"I-it won't kill her, w-will it?"

-"Please, Y/n, wake up, please"

-"Give it time, if it were to be poison she'll be up in a few" Neil nodded in defeat, and began to pace around the dark room. He suddenly stopped, turning to the ghost children, realizing he hadn't asked who they were.

-"Who are you? What are you doing here?" he asked them.

-"We don't remember our names anymore..."

-"We were children who lived in the Pink Palace..."

-"The Beldam lured us into the door, keeping us here with treasures and toys..."

-"And when she asked us to stay we said yes, letting her sew buttons into our eyes..."

-"But it wasn't long when the fun was done..."

-"She left us here forgotten, locked us up tight, and out of plain sight..."

-"She's gonna do the same to me, isn't she?" the nodded.

-"No, I won't let her, I'll find a way out for me and her"

-"Perhaps if she lets you go, you could find our eyes?"

-"Your eyes? She's taken those too?"

-"Yes and hidden them, our souls are trapped in here until they are released, will you help us?"

-"I'll try" he replied and walked over to where the 'entrance' was, slamming fists on it a few times before falling through?

-"Wybie!" the other Wybie held a finger up to keep quiet.

-"Y/n's still in there" the other Wybie gestured him to go. He went in picking up Y/n gently, saying a quick goodbye to the ghost children before getting out with the other Wybie's help.

-"Y/n wake up, please" he whispered, shaking her gently but had no response.

-"What's-...oh!" the other Wybie handed Neil a bottle, pointing to Y/n.

-"Please work" he gave it to her, and both waited a bit before she gasped, her eyes opening quickly as if she was finally taking a full breath.

-"Neil!" she hugged him, tears falling down her face as she did.

-"Wybie!" she gave him a hug too, Neil giving a glare but calming down as the other Wybie had just helped him.

-"Or I guess you're the other Wybie, right?" he shrugged as if saying 'doesn't matter'. The other Wybie held a hand, gesturing them to follow him.

(A/N):

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

I tried getting it published early! I might not be able to update tomorrow but we'll see.

Bye!