Night Time

(POV:Reader)

-"Neil, you'll sleep in here" the other father opened the door to a beautiful dark blue colored room with stars painted all over the ceiling. All of Neil's stuff was there, his stuffed animals, his paintings, his clothes.

-"Come along, Y/n, we'll let Neil settle in, and show you your room" they pushed me out of the room and took me to one across.

-"It's so pretty" the walls were painted sage green, a large bed in the center with white sheets, my clothes were in the closet, and a few stuffed animals with buttons for eyes were sitting on a bench.

-"Goodnight, sweet dreams" she kissed the top of my head and waved goodbye before closing the door.

-Few Minutes Later-

I couldn't sleep, maybe it was the bed or being alone. I usually never slept until my parents got home, and if they were away I'd take pills. Neil despised the pills, he'd take them away when he saw them on my nightstand. I couldn't do anything about it, I just couldn't fall asleep.

Quietly and carefully I slid out of bed. I opened the door quietly and walked across to Neil's. I was a bit surprised to find him awake, he was laying in bed fumbling with the blanket rim.

-"Can't sleep?" he asked, turning to face me.

-"No, can I stay here, I don't like being alone in the other room" he nodded, and scooted over.

-"Sorry for taking up space, I don't have my pills and I-"

-"You still take pills?" he sounded a bit angry.

-"...yes"

-"Y/n, I've told you that they aren't good for you, you can't be-"

-"I'm sorry but you can't change it, I can't fall asleep, you know that"

-"I know" he sighed out.

-"Just try not to take them, if your parents leave, come to my house, okay?" I nodded.

-"Now let's sleep, we've been up for too long" he wrapped his arms around me I leaned in, feeling his head rest over mine.

-"Goodnight"

-"Goodnight"

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's a bit short.

Bye!