Missing

(POV:Reader)

-"Just knock it over, if we run through she won't be able to catch us even if she hears us" Wybie and Neil nodded to my suggestion, pushing over the beatle furniture that blocked the small door instead of trying to move it gently.

-"Cornelius! Is that you?!" we hurried inside the small door upon hearing the other mother's voice.

-"Wybie, come with us" I pulled on his hand, but he shook his head.

-"But-" he shook his head once more, waving goodbye and closing the door.

We crawled through the passageway that was not illuminated with bright colors, but covered in cobwebs and dust. Neil opened the small door and we rushed out, slamming and locking the door once we were safe.

-"We did it!" I cheered happily as I brushed off all the dust that was on my clothes.

-"Yeah, let's go see if my mom's home, I'm starving" I giggled at Neil, he took my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

-"Hello?"

-"Mom! Dad!" he called out to them and got no reply. We split up rushing round the house to look for them, meeting up in the living room when they were not found anywhere.

-"Maybe they're still out?" I offered, and we took the house phone, calling them but got no response from either one.

-"What do we do?" Neil was pacing around the living room as I sat on the sofa.

-"I don't know, where could they have gone?"

-"Hey, Neil, we'll find them just calm down" I took hold of his hand, sitting him on the sofa next to me.

-"Breath, okay?"

-"Let's go talk to the neighbors, maybe they saw something," he gave a nod.

Well Mr. B had seen nothing, we knocked on his door and once he opened it we explained the situation. He shook his head saying he hadn't seen them, and that if we could find them we were welcome to come back so he'd take us into town.

Miss Spink and Forcible were packing to go to the theater. They offered to stay with us but we refused as they were going to miss their ride if we did stay. They gave us some taffy though, and a green triangular something to help us find either lost or found things.

-"What do we do now?" Neil asked.

-"I-I don't know, it's getting dark though, let's sleep on it, yeah?" he nodded sadly.

(A/N):

There's just a few chapters left. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye!