Mafia King And His Six Hyungs

Start from the beginning

Well at first Jungkook's hyungs didn't know about his secret identity but some circumstances lead them to find the truth.

It took them a month to get used to what Jungkook do until they finally accepted it as they got to know that he is a good mafia, who saves inocent people from the bad and ruthless mafia and he also helps police.And also he promised them that he will take care of himself.

Very soon Jungkook reached Kim mansion, his Home. He get down from the car and went inside, only to meet with six pairs of worried eyes.

"Oh, finally Kim Jungkook the so cold Mafia king is home." Yoongi said coldly getting up from his seat.

" Hyung....I..ca.."

"Where have you been? Why are you late? "Jin asked him cutting him as he crossed his arms.

" I....I had a mission.... hyung" Jungkook said slowly.

" You can told us before you went there so that we won't have thought that you were suddenly disappeared in the middle of the night." Hoseok said glaring at him.

"I am... sorry hyung I thought not to disturb you guys as it was night." Jungkook said slowly looking down.

Jin sighed as he went towards him and hold his chin and make him looked at him.

"Kooki, we talked about it right, that you can continue your job as you want to but if you have mission to do then you inform us that you have to go ! Don't disappear like this."

" Yes hyung I will not do like that again." Jungkook nodded slowly.

"You know how worried we were when Taehyung said you are not in your room."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked so worried and then looked at his all hyungs and he can say everyone were worried for him.

" I am sorry hyungs I will not do it again." He said looking down.

" It's alright Kooki hmmm.. Just don't do it next time and don't get hurt." Yoongi said rubbing his cheeks.

" Yes hyung." Jungkook said.

" You are not hurt right ?" Jin asked.

Jungkook bit his buttom lip.
He got hurt, during the fight.He stabbed by a knife on his right shoulder but he didn't want to tell about this to his brothers as he was scared of hospital and treatment and specially to Taehyung as he is a doctor.

" Are you sure ?" Namjoon asked.

" Yes hyung " Jungkook said with a force smile.

" Alright then as it is now morning can we have breakfast ?" Jimin asked.

" Yes I am starving." Taehyung said. " Aren't you Mr. Mafia?" He looked at Jungkook.

" Huh... yeah, yes hyung I am also hungry." Jungkook said holding his stomach.

"Alright then let's fress up !" Jimin said as he playfully hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"A-ah!" Jungkook yelped.

Jimin's eyes widen. " I didn't hit you that hard Jungkook ...how... wait are you hurt ?" He asked.

Jungkook bit his lips.

" Jungkook !?" Now Yoongi asked.

" Hyung... it's I...it.... Just.."

"Remove your jacket and shirt." Taehyung said with his deep voice.

" Hyung..."

" Didn't you hear him Jungkook
Remove your jacket and shirt  and turn around." Hoseok said.