They don't care( part 1)

After school, Jungkook went home, feeling very happy because he had gotten the highest grade on his school exam.

"Mom, see, I got the highest grade in my class!" He said happily as he showed his test paper.

"Oh, so sweet of you, baby," His mother said without looking at him. "Can you please call your dad? I need some help."

"Okay," Jungkook said with a sigh. "Dad, mom calls you. She needs your help," He said to his father.

"Alright, I will be there in a few seconds," His father said while placing his files on the shelf.

"Ahh, Dad..." Jungkook called out.

"Yes, Kooki," He replied.

"I got the highest grade in my class."

"That's good, keep it up," His father said, not even looking at him, and walked past him.

Jungkook sighed and walked to his room, still holding his mark sheet.

"Hey, what's that... I need a paper, give it to me," Taehyung said while snatching the mark sheet.

"Hyung, no, it is..." Before he could explain anything, Taehyung accidentally tore the paper. "Oops... I didn't do that. It was your fault. If you had given it to me properly, it wouldn't have torn," Taehyung said and went away.

Jungkook looked at his ripped mark sheet and sighed heavily. "Yes, it is always my fault," He said to himself and went to his room, locking the door. He laid down on his bed, staring at the ceiling with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Why don't they notice me? I am also a family member, the youngest... but they... they just ignore me like I don't even exist," he thought to himself.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Open the door, you're going to be late for school," Jin said, banging on Jungkook's door. Jungkook woke up from his sleep and sat up on the bed, still wearing the school uniform from yesterday. He remembered he had fallen asleep yesterday after crying and now it was the next morning. Hadn't any of them called him for dinner? Did they forget about him? His thoughts were interrupted by another knock.

"Yah, Jungkook, open the door! Didn't you hear me, huh?" An irritated Yoongi demanded.

Jungkook opened the door and met with an irritated Yoongi and Jin. "I'm sorry, Hyung, I slept tight," Jungkook said slowly.

"Whatever, just bring your ass to the dining table. Breakfast is ready," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes, and went away.

Jin looked at Jungkook and said, "Come on." Jungkook followed him.

Jungkook went to the dining table and sat in his usual place between Namjoon and Hoseok. Jungkook was about to take a bite when Hoseok held his hand. Jungkook looked at him, confused.

"Aren't you late for school? If you eat now, you're going to be late," Hoseok said.

"But hyung, yest..." Jungkook started to say, but Namjoon cut him off.

"Listen to your elders," Namjoon said firmly.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He stood up from the chair and went to school.

He arrived at his school and was walking in the hallway when his bully named Seo Do-yoon blocked his way.

"Hey nerd, where's my homework?" Do-yoon asked him.

"Ah... um... I... I forgot to do your homework," Jungkook said slowly with a shaky voice.

"What?!" Do-yoon said and grabbed Jungkook's collar. "How could you forget my homework? Did you forget your lesson, huh?" He said while glaring at Jungkook.

"I... I'm sorry. This won't happen again... I promise," Jungkook said.

"No, you need another lesson," He said and dragged him towards the locker.

"No, no... Please, not in the locker. Please, no," Jungkook pleaded, but Do-yoon and his friends didn't listen and locked him in the locker.

"Stay there. This is your punishment for not obeying me," He said and walked away.

"What?! No... Do-yoon, please let me out. Please... Hello, is somebody out there? Please open the locker, please..." Jungkook banged on the locker door, but no one opened it.

"Phone... my phone," Jungkook searched for his phone and called the person who was at the top of his call list.

"Hello?" the person said from the other side of the phone.

"Jimin hyung, I need your help... I am stu—" Jungkook started, but Jimin cut him off.

"Why are you calling me during class hours, huh?" Jimin said impatiently.

"But hyung, I need your help..." Jungkook said, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Don't disturb me now and go to your class," Jimin said and hung up.

"Hyung... hyung..." Jungkook was now crying.

"Why doesn't anybody care about me?" Jungkook banged on the locker door again. "Open the door... please, open the door!" He shouted.

 Suddenly, he heard someone about to open the door, then stop. The locker door opened, revealing Do-yoon.

"Oh... hello. How did you feel in there... fun, huh?" Seo Do-yoon asked with a smirk.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Jungkook demanded.

"What did you say?" Do-yoon asked, glaring at him.

"I said, why are you doing this to me?" Jungkook shouted.

"Oh, so now you're talking back to me, huh?" He said while pushing Jungkook.

"Yes, because you are doing wrong... you don't even have a brain, you're a dumbo," Jungkook said.

"What did you say, you piece of shit?!" Do-yoon shouted, about to slap him, but Jungkook punched him and he fell to the ground.

"JUNGKOOK!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" someone shouted. All looked in that direction.

"Ji... Jimin hyung..." Jungkook said.

"What are you doing?! You're bullying him!" Jimin said angrily, while Taehyung helped Do-yoon to stand up.

"No, hyung, he is the one who bullies me... I am not..." Jungkook tried to explain, but was cut off by Do-yoon.

"What are you talking about, Jungkook? Don't you bully me every time and tell me to do your homework?" Do-yoon said with a fake innocent voice.

"What?! What am I hearing, Jungkook? Huh, what is this?" Taehyung said.

"Hyung, I really didn't do anything to him... He was..." Jungkook started.

"Just shut up!" Jimin said, raising his voice. "Just get lost from my sight... NOW... I don't want to see your face."

"But, hyung..."

"Get OUT."

Jungkook nodded and left from there.

Jungkook ran to the park while crying and sat under a tree, hugging his knees tightly as he sobbed.

"Why?" he said, his voice choked with emotion. "Why does nobody care about me? What have I done wrong? My hyungs, my parents... nobody loves me. Nobody!"

He cried harder and hugged his knees tighter.

"Hey kid, what are you doing?" he heard a voice say. Jungkook looked up and met the gaze of a man.

He gasped and wiped his tears. "Nothing... nothing happened," he said, standing up and shaking his head, ready to run away. But his hand was grabbed by the man, which made him stop.

To be continued........