Stuck In The Cold

"I don't get this one," Taehyung asked Jimin, showing his notebook.

"Alright, you have to put this formula here," Jimin said while helping his twin with the math homework in the living room.

Namjoon was in his room with Hoseok as they were talking about their new songs they were producing.

Meanwhile, the two eldest brothers of the family were in the kitchen with their maknae as they were preparing dinner.

"Hyung, here I peeled all the onions," Jungkook said to Jin.

"Thanks, Jungkookie," Jin said, smiling at him. Jungkook smiled back and asked, "Do you need anything else, hyung?" Jin thought for a moment and said, "Well, maybe you can bring some lettuce. It's in the refrigerator."

"Alright, hyung," Jungkook said as he opened the refrigerator door. "Hyung, it's not here," he said.

"It may be in the storage room downstairs," Yoongi said. "Alright, I'll be back with the lettuce from the storage," Jungkook said as he left the kitchen and headed towards the storage room.

Jungkook hopped downstairs to the storage room. He opened the door, and it creaked as he stepped inside, realizing the lights weren't turned on. He stumbled towards the light switch, his hands searching the walls.

"The walls are giving me chills," Jungkook said to himself as it was cold in there. He found the switch and turned on the dim lights, illuminating the room.

"Weird, why are the shelves empty?" He thought as most of them were bare. He looked around and saw a door on the right side. "Oh yes, I remember. The veggies are stored in that room, and the meat is stored in this room," he thought as he went to the other room.

"Again? Why is this empty too? Did we run out of food completely?" Jungkook wondered as he looked at the empty shelves in the veggies room.

"Let's go back to the kitchen," he sighed frustratingly.

He exited the vegetable room and made his way to the meat room door. He switched off the lights and twisted the knob.

"Huh? Why isn't it opening?" He panicked, twisting it again and again, but it remained locked.

"Oh no, it's locked," he realized, searching for his phone in his pocket. "Shit! I left my phone outside!" Panic set in, and he started to cry while banging on the door.

"Hyung! Hyung! Yoongi hyung? Taehyung hyung? Jimin hyung? Namjoon hyung? Hoseok hyung! Jin hyung! Please open the door! Please, it's locked!" He screamed, but there was no response. He sighed heavily, feeling colder and colder as the temperature gradually affected his body heat.

In the living room:

"Finally, it's over!" Taehyung exclaimed, putting his book aside.

"Studying really sucks," Jimin agreed, patting his shoulder. "Yeah, it sucks. So, want to play video games now?" Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Yes, let's go," he said eagerly.

"Alright, then let's call Jungkook," Jimin suggested, and they headed to the kitchen.

"Um, hyungs, where is Kooki?" Taehyung asked as they entered the kitchen.

"Jungkook? He went to the storage room to bring some vegetables," Jin replied. "But he's taking too long!"

"Maybe he found some carrots," Jimin chuckled.

"This kid," Yoongi shook his head. "But as far as I remember, there's no carrot left in the storage room."

"There's nothing in the storage room, hyung," Hoseok said as he entered the kitchen with Namjoon behind him.