Little Do They Know (Part- 2)

Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his plaster arm, looking at the wall clock.

"It's pretty late.Why hasn't Jungkook come back yet? He should come back by now !" He thought.

"Jimin !" Taehyung called his twins who was busy with his phone.

" Yes Tae do you need anything or Is your arm hurts ?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung.

" No I am fine , thanks. I was just wondering.... that Jungkook is taking too long." He said with a worried voice.

Jimin sighed and looked at his hyungs. Yes they were angry but also they were worried about him.

Yoongi Kick him out as a punishment but that doesn't mean that he doesn't wanted him to come home. He just wanted him to clear his mind because what he had done was in anger or rush, so he have to clean his mind and then he need to answer his hyungs' questions. But he is taking too long to come back home.

"I am calling him." Yoongi said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

The phone started to ring but no one picked it. He looked everyone and got that all are worried now.

"Hyung I am.... not getting good vibes. " Taehyung said slowly.
Jimin rubbed his back.

Yoongi again called Jungkook, this time he picked up.

" Hello Jungkook where are you ? Don't you know it's time to come back ? What are you doing huh !?" Yoongi bummed him with questions, before he can even respond.

But the other side line was silent.

This was surprising.

" Jungkook....Are you thier bub" This time Jin slowly asked as phone was on speaker.

" Seo....Seok Jin Hyung.... it's me
Yugyeom......" They hear from the other side of the phone.

" Yugyeom !!! What is Jungkook's phone is doing with you ? Where is he ? What he is doing ?" Jin bummed him with questions.

" He......"

" He what !?" Yoongi asked

" He is in the hospital he got into an accident hyung." Yugyeom finally said as he stated to cry.

Everyone frozen at their spot. It can't be happening they must be misheard him.

" Hyung !! ?" Yugyeom asked.

" Yugyeom stay there and don't be panic ok we are coming." Jin said as coming back from shocked .

" Yes hyung. "

" We need to go !!!"

The Kim's brothers reached the hospital. And went towards Yugyeom.

He was sitting on a banch holding his head and sobbing. His shirt and hand wear cover with blood !!! Jungkook's blood.

They went to him. "Yugyeom" Jin softly called him. He looked up, his eyes were fluffy and red he looked miserable.

"Jin hyung....." He cried.

Jin hugged him without wasting
any time and he himself started to cry.

" I am sorry....I....am sorry.....I couldn't....do anything" He started to apologizing while crying.

Jin broke the hug. " What do you mean by that Yugyeom-ah !?"

" Tell us what happened there ?" Now Hoseok asked.

" It's all because of Do-il. " Yugyeom said.

" Who is Do-il, Who is Do-il ??" Jimin asked.

" He is Jungkook's..... wait Jungkook didn't told you yet ?"