When we lost in the Forest

"Hey Mom, we're almost there. Don't worry, we'll be home before 9 o'clock. Alright then, see you. Love you," Namjoon said before hanging up the phone.

"So, what did Mom say?" Hoseok asked.

"She was saying that we should have reached home by now, but we're late. So, I told her we're on the way home. We'll be there soon," Namjoon answered.

"Mom always gets worried whenever we're not at home," Jimin said.

"Yeah, that's because she loves us so much, doesn't she?" Jin remarked, to which he received nods from his brothers.

The atmosphere in the car was peaceful until Taehyung broke it by shouting at Jungkook, "Yah!!! Jungkook, why are you doing this again? I told you not to disturb me, didn't I?"

"Oh, really, hyung? Why shouldn't I? You can disturb me when I'm asleep, but when it's my turn, you're mad at me!! It's not fair," Jungkook said while crossing his arms.

"It's because I am older than you, okay?" Taehyung said while hitting him on the shoulder.

"Seriously, hyung!! That doesn't mean you can do anything, okay," Jungkook said while also hitting him. "You know what..."

"Stop it! Both of you, or I will throw you both out of the window," Jin said with frustration. The two maknaes pouted and minded their own business.

"Why are you all so loud? People can't even sleep peacefully here," Yoongi said with a lazy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, you should wake up, we are almost home," Hoseok said.

"Yeah, yeah, I am up," Yoongi said while fixing himself in his seat.

There was silence for a moment in the car, and the drive was smooth. But suddenly, a truck approached at high speed, on the wrong route. Jin tried to change the direction of the car, but due to the speed, he lost control, and the car's brakes failed. The car veered off the road and plunged into the forest. It kept going deeper into the woods until it crashed into a tree. Then, everything went black.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He saw his bleeding and unconscious hyungs. He started to panic.

"Taehyung hyung," he tried to wake his youngest hyung who was near him. "Hyung, please wake up." He shook him slightly. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

"Ouch, it hurts," Taehyung said while holding his head and looked at Jungkook, who was worried like hell. "What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Our car's brakes failed, and we crashed into a tree, and me and you all..." Jungkook stopped, and they looked at each other with wide eyes. They got up from their seats and moved to the middle and front as they were sitting at the back. They checked on their hyungs who were unconscious.

They managed to wake them up.

The brothers were injured but not severely. They all got out of the car. "The airbags saved us. Otherwise, we could have been severely injured," Jin said, looking at the car.

"Yes, hyung, you're right. We're lucky that we survived," Jimin said.

"So now what?" Hoseok asked, not looking at anyone in particular.

"I tried to call someone, but we're not in a network coverage area," Yoongi said.

"Let's walk a bit. What if we get a network?" Taehyung suggested.

"But what if we're lost?" Jungkook asked.

"I think we're already lost," Jimin said, looking around. All of them looked around and realized they were in the middle of the forest.