I am not a liar (Hopkook)

Jungkook sat at his desk, taking out his Art book and flipping through his recent work.

The classroom door creaked open as the teacher entered. All greeted the teacher and took their seats.

A smile lit up Jungkook's face as he spotted his elder brother, Hoseok, stepping into the class.

Hoseok approached the teacher's desk and surveyed the classroom. Jungkook and Hoseok locked eyes, exchanging smiles. Hoseok smiled at his little brother, and Jungkook returned the gesture.

"Alright, class, take out your textbooks and turn to page 40," Hoseok instructed. As everyone opened their books to the designated page, he began explaining the chapter. Hoseok was a good teacher; his lectures were always effective in conveying the material.

He made sure to highlight every main point for the students to jot down.

"Class is over. Make sure to complete the exercises I assigned for tomorrow," Hoseok announced as the bell rang, signaling the end of the period. Hoseok exited the class.

After class, Jungkook headed to the washroom. On his way back, he noticed someone cornering another person in a secluded area where the cameras couldn't reach. Jungkook approached quietly and saw Seon ho trapping Hani by her hands.

"Seon ho, I told you, leave me alone!" Hani yelled, attempting to push him away, but he refused to let go. "Come on, why are you like this?" Seon ho said, his hand sliding from her waist to her back. "Stop!... I... said... stop!" she stuttered, trying to push his hand away. He persisted, his hand sliding to her front and up to her neck. "Stop!"

Jungkook couldn't contain his anger. The next thing he knew, Seon ho was on the ground as Jungkook punched him in the nose.

"What the heck, man!" Seon ho exclaimed.

"She said 'stop.' Don't you understand?" Jungkook shouted at him. "Who do you think you are to interfere between us, huh?"

Seon ho grabbed Jungkook's shirt and pulled him down, attempting to punch him in the jaw. Jungkook dodged the next punches and retaliated, swinging his fists at Seon ho. "Who are you to hurt her, huh?" Jungkook demanded as he struck Seon ho's cheek. "It's her fault! Look at her, what she's wearing! It's her fault! She wants it! And I will do it? What will you do, huh? What will you do, you jerk!?" Jungkook yelled, glaring at Hani as Seon ho pushed him away. "Don't you dare!" Jungkook's voice dripped with venom. "If you lay a finger on her again, I will kill you!" Jungkook spat out as he continued to pound Seon ho's face. It quickly turned into a bloody mess, drawing a crowd of onlookers. Some students attempted to break up the fight, while others encouraged them.

Jungkook aimed for Seon ho's jaw, preparing to strike again, but he was interrupted.

"KIM JUNGKOOK! PARK SEON HO, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Their Art teacher, Hoseok, yelled. Jungkook caught his breath, realizing the gravity of his actions. His gaze fell on Hani, who was silently crying amidst the crowd. Other teachers dispersed the students and exchanged cautious glances with the two boys. Hani rushed to the bathroom, and Jungkook started to follow, but a firm hand grasped his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going, Mr. Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, tightening his grip on Jungkook's arm.

"I need to go check on-" Jungkook began, but Hoseok cut him off. "I'm sorry, Jungkook, but I don't think you can go anywhere now. Come on, let's get you to the principal's office," Hoseok said, his voice tinged with irritation.

Seon ho and Jungkook were swiftly escorted to the principal's office, where they sat side by side, facing their very angry principal, with Hoseok standing beside them, looking equally displeased.