Katsuki keeps his eyes on him while he shifts his sights back and forth from the road to the quiet greenett.

" And upset with me", he says so quietly it almost doesn't sound like him.

Izuku feels his heartache at the tone and the look behind those crimson eyes. Even in the dark car lit by only the dash lights he can see how upset Katsuki is.

"I'm not happy about what happen tonight Kacchan, and like I said we have to talk through it but let's get through this ER visit first"

No sooner are the words spoken the blonde is pulling up to the hospital quickly helping Izuku out and getting him checked in inside.

After a few minutes of waiting he's getting ready to walk with the greenett back to the check in area when a fan rushes up to him.

" Oh my God Dynamite! Why are you here?! Are you hurt?!", the girl babbles.

Katsuki looks immediately annoyed because he doesn't have time for this.

" No I'm fine, now if you'll excuse me.." , he says he's arm linked with his boyfriend trying to lead him to the back.

" Great! Can I have your autograph?!"

All Katsuki's patience is leaving his body as he stares at this fan who he can't believe would ask him this shit in the ER!

" Look, I'm not trying to be rude here but it's gonna come out that way. I'm not signing shit, I'm trying to get my hurt boyfriend to the back and get his God damn head looked at, the fact that you would even come up to me in this setting is fucking amazing to me in the worse way. Now please move before I get really pissed, and if you're gonna run to the papers talking shit about me make sure they spell my name right, oh and this is Izuku, my boyfriend, not some random guy, make sure you tell them that too", he snaps with annoyance as he pushes past her.

Izuku looks up at him. He shouldn't giggle but he almost wants to.

" You could have signed it", he says softly with a hint of a smile.

Crimson eyes meet his.

" Fuck no, I'm not wasting anymore time waiting to get you looked at, nothing is more important than that"

The blonde is slightly impatient as he waits for someone to check Izuku.

They've been back there at least close to twenty minutes and I his mind that's too fucking long.

He's pacing with worry when a hand reaches out for the arm of his leather jacket.

" Kacchan, it's really busy out there, it's ok. Sit down"

The blonde stops his nervous pace looking into pretty eyes.

He reaches out slowly and puts his hand over the greenetts.

" I can't help it. It's taking too damn long, you shouldn't be waiting still and I do this when I'm...nervous. Tonight was a fucked up night and I'm uneasy as fuck.. I'm sorry"

Before Izuku cab respond the Dr finally comes back to exam him.

There's some test run and after he's fully looked over the Dr comes back with the results.

" Ok Mr Midoriya, there's no real damage but you do have a mild concussion which means headache for a day or so and you need take it easy for a few days, no work and someone should keep an eye on you tonight"

Katsuki speaks up.

" I'll be sure of it, thank you"

After things are wrapped up there the two are making their way to Izuku's apartment.