Chapter 8: Nightmare In My Mind

After Diego humbled Cardin and had a small laugh with his team especially Tanner who insisted on spraying hot sauce up Cardin's nose and taking multiple cocky selfies with the hilarious faces Cardin was displaying, he went to class with a certain teacher: Professor Peter Port. The man had the perfect blend of chubby and muscles giving him a rather amusing appearance but most importantly the glorious moustache that even the 'Pringles-Man ' looks up to, the man was respected even with his comical appearance. Diego gathered that he is an expert when it comes to grimm and what do you know, he's a teacher who's goal is to teach us how to eradicate grimm. Port gives a lecture about most grimm, and a general introduction into his class. Diego who's been leaning on his arm out of boredom looks around to see his team also not paying much attention, N is discreetly reading his book while Tanner is rashly playing with what would seem be a finger skateboard and Vasillis is the only one listening plus taking notes. Port decides to spice his class up on revealing a sealed cage with a Boarbatusk lodged inside of it. 

"It is the Huntsman duty to wield the knowledge of Grimm whether it be their specific weaknesses or their behavioural pattern and even there age. Indeed we all know that the older the grimm gets the more intelligent they become... NOW! Do any of you lot wish to test your skills against this beast!" Port yells while smacking the cage with his hand visibly agitating the Boarbatusk. Suddenly two students rise: Weiss and Vasillis. "Hmm, you! The boy, I have no doubt that the heiress has a vast knowledge about these grimm so there is no need to test the lady. Young man, if you would" Port extends his hand leaving him the stage.

"Hey..!" Weiss protests but Vasillis hops down in front of the cage. Weiss sits back down visibly angry and unbeknownst to her, on her back, something was expanding in her skin. She feels around her back on instinct.

"Thank you, professor" Vasillis says while taking off the Beacon uniform's blazer. He stretches a bit before Port interrupts him.

"Are you not going to change into something more comfortable or even grab your weapon?" Port asks Vasillis while unlocking the cage.

"No. I don't need it... All I need is my fists and my head" Vasillis says while pointing at his forehead. "I'm ready, professor!" He shouts enthusiastically while throwing up his fists in a default combat guard. Professor Port chuckles to himself and releases the beast. 

"Haha! Very well then, young one! Show us your hunting!" Port bellows while letting out a hearty chuckle while slapping his beer belly. Vasillis's aura glows green as he uses his arm to block the Boarbatusk's high-speed rolling and just then he glows a bright green, the color of his aura as he flexes his arm muscles, shooting the Boarbatusk a few meters back and then releases a colossal punch- no, he launches a Haymaker with the use of his semblance. "M-My word..." Port stutters meekly. Vasillis's Haymaker had completely incinerated the grimm including its nigh impenetrable plating... all that was left was a downpour of grimm ash and a broken ground and badly damaged wall with only the imprint of a bull's head on the wall as if a giant bull rammed its head into the wall.

"How was that, professor?" Vasillis asks while turning around to see Professor Port at a loss for words but with a very wide smile. The classroom begins to rouse as chit-chat sprout out until it just forms an incoherent blob of a sound for Vasillis. But he manages to make out a sentence: The New Vytal Festival Champion.

On the other side of class, RWBY seem to be a part of class"You think you can do that, sis!?" Ruby turns to face Yang all excitedly in which Yang looks taken a back while sweating.

"Huh? O-Oh yeah..! Totally!" She would have convinced them if it wasn't for her voice breaking up. "Okay, y'all got me... I don't think I can release a punch like that and even if I could, I'd have to take a beating and I wouldn't be able to stand up. Look at him... barely a sweat on those big, toned muscles" She says while winking at the girls.