CHAPTER 6 : DAY 4 THE CULPRIT

Mathew followed Joey to San Francisco while Harrington had already collected the information about Joey.

As the plan, Rick and Rachel went to meet Mathew in his house while Marison and Harrington went to meet Jhon at his house.
Door bell rings... Jhon opens the door.

"Hello, Mr. Jhon.", said Ms. Marison
" Hello, I wasn't informed that you will be visiting me at home. " , said Jhon.
"That's because we are here for investigation not just visiting you. ", said Mr. Harrington.
" Ohh okay please come in. " , said Jhon.

"Jhon, you very well know what we have come for so I hope that you will coperate. Why do you feel that your father attempted suicide?", asked Mr. Harrington.

" Because as much as I know my father has no enemies. And that fight with Mr. Joey must be the reason for my father to do so. " , said Mr. Jhon.

" You said that you weren't home that day but how do you know that your father and Joey had fought?" , asked Ms. Marison.
"Tha... That.. "
[ Jhon was stammering and very nervous]
( Immediately Marison raised her voice)
" And you are saying that it must be suicide but you said that he was laying on the floor. " Said Ms. Marison.

[ both Marison and Harrington were trying to freak out Jhon by continuously questioning]

"Tell Jhon.. Tell", Said Mr. Harrington.
" Mr. Jhon answer us. ", said Ms. Marison.

Jhon was sweating and it was very tensed and looking down.

" Jhon !! If u are not speaking out then we will consider you as a" -- Jhon interrupted Marison saying,
" I know you have found out that I am the murderer, I therefore accept my crime." , said Jhon.
"Well Jhon we appreciate that you feel guilty. "

As Jhon had accepted his crime, he was soon punished along with his crime partner.
Finally Ms. Marison closed Breckin's case file and found the culprit.

Ms. Marison and all her assistants had a huge celebration party.

" Ms. Marison, I think none of us would have expected the last twist.
I thought Joey is innocent and true friend of Breckin but in the end it all turned out to be wrong assumption. ", said Mr. Michael.

" Me and Rachel went to Mathew's house but before even ringing door bell , why did you stop us. " , Rick asked to Marison.

" Can anyone explain me what exactly happened after Michael followed Joey to San Francisco?" , asked Rachel.

[ Michael, Harrington and Marison were smiling mysteriously. ]

To be continued...