CHAPTER 5 : DAY 3 SUICIDE/MURDER

In Ms. Marison's office:

"Rachel and Rick , you both have to go to Joey's house today as we had planned. " Said Ms. Marison.

"Ya okay. " (In chorus) said Rachel and Rick.

One day ago:

"Guys, listen carefully. Me and Harrington will be going to Joey's house as CBI and enquire. As you guys know Joey is a mental health specialist, Rachel would pretend like she is having health issues and Rick as her husband in disguise would accompany her. Is everything clear? " , explained Ms. Marison.

"Yes", said Rachel.

Both went to Joey's house in disguise.
Joey didn't get a single doubt and completely thought that Rachel and Rick were there only because of health issues.

" Hello, are you Mr.Joey?? ", asked Rick.
" Yes, how can I help you, " , asked Joey.
"I am Rick and this is my wife Rachel. She seem to be more aggressive like I am not able to stop, she even takes tablet but there is no change. ", Said Rick.
" Come in and please have a seat. ", said Joey.
" Doctor, please help us, I don't understand why my wife behaves this way. I hope she gets cured.", Rick requested .
" Don't worry, I will help you out.
Ms. Rachel, what is your age?? " , questioned Joey.
"I am 30 years old. I don't have any problem, it's just stress but my husband isn't listening doctor. ", said Rachel.

[Meanwhile, Rick tries to notice what's in the surrounding , the photo frame on the desk catches Rick's attention. ]

" Doctor, isn't that Mr. Breckin?? ", questions Rick.

" Yes, he's my good friend. Do you know him? " , asked Joey.

" Obviously !! Who wouldn't know him? He's an artist and Rachel loves all his paintings. Once we got a chance to meet him but unfortunately my wife was unable to talk to him." , said Rick.

" Yes!! I would like to get his autograph. Doctor if u don't mind can you ask your friend for an autograph?? ", Rachel requested in excitement.

[ Joey's eye fills with tears. ]
" I am sorry . He's no more but I am so happy that people still likes his paintings. " , Joey said while wiping his tears.

" Ohh! I am sorry doctor ,I wasn't aware of this as there was no news about it." , said Rachel.

" Do you miss him that much?? ", asked Rick.

" Yes, he was so close to me, I have helped him and he has also did. Actually yesterday, two people came to investigate about Breckin.
They said they have reopened the case file that was closed 4 years ago." , said Joey.

" Oh my god!! It's been four years and i hadn't known. Was it a murder?", asked Rachel.

" Yes, they suspect even me. I just hope they find out the criminal as soon as possible. " , said Joey.

" Why do they suspect you doctor?? you are a good friend to Breckin and a doctor too! " ,Said Rick.

" Because I was the last person to talk with Breckin. " , said Joey .

" Doctor, did you do something? " , asked Rachel in a low voice.

"Rachel! What are you talking?? How can you ask that to a doctor? Be quit. ", said Rick.

Doctor laughed and said, " No , that's okay , your wife is a fan of Breckin so she is suspecting me. Ms. Rachel, there is no need for me to kill my good friend."

"Sorry doctor. We will leave today and come tomorrow for the treatment. ", said Rick.

" Ya sure Rick. You can visit me after four days as I am going to San Francisco tomorrow. " , said Joey.

[ Rick and Rachel left the house. ]

" I think you are good at acting Rick!! " Rachel said with a smirk.

" Even your acting wasn't bad. " , said Rick.

In cafe :

"How was your time with Mr. Joey?", asked Marison.

" Not bad. Actually it was fun acting. " , Rachel said  while laughing out loud.

"I don't think Joey would have done that. And also tomorrow he is going to San Francisco and returns after 4 days.", said Rick.

" Why would he go there all of a sudden , should we stop him? " , asked Michale.
" There's no need for that Michael. I want you to keep an eye on Joey."
"  Harrington I want all personal details about Mr. Joey. " , said Ms. Marison.

" This suddenly flashed in my mind! " , said Rachel.

" What's that?? " , asked Rick.

" In Mr. James file, under Jhon's Statment - he had said that he thinks that his father's death wasn't a murder. " , said Rachel.

"So what ? ", asked Rick.

" What is John actually trying to tell us? Either he knows that Breckin attempted suicide or he is misleading us. But either ways I think Jhon surely knows something." , said Rachel.

" I felt the same, that's why we will be visiting Jhon tomorrow in his house .Rick and Rachel has to visit Mathew again." , said Ms. Marison.

" Okay then let's meet tomorrow. "
Said everyone.

To be continued....