Chapter 49- The Monarch's Anger

Start from the beginning

Darren: I didn't want anything to be fixed anyways. Anyways, why did you call me here? I know that you're not stupid enough to call me here for that.

Kiriya: Very observant, you have the brains and the ability to destroy the world if you want to now! Although I don't care if you destroy or protect the world anymore.

Darren: Just get to the point.

Kiriya: You see. My eyes are of a different power, they have many different qualities. Like you left eye, which was supposed to symbolise that Kurumi girl.

I dug my left hand into my left eye socket and almost pulled out my left eye. I wanted to look nothing like her anymore!

Kiriya: I can see that you're still mad at her.

Darren: I hate her! Continue please.

Kiriya: Your left eye is the eye of time, which can rewind everything to what happened five second before that. A quirk that you obtained from killing a random spirit.

Darren: Yes, after mixing that with Zaphkiel, I was able to rewind my injuries and everything. I just don't use it often.

Kiriya: Well, you see my other eye? This is called the eye of clairvoyance. Able to see the moves of what the opponents would be able to make and being able to read their moves. Pair that with Ciel, you would be almost unstoppable after obtaining my powers fully.

Darren: So you would give me that eye is what you're saying.

Kiriya: Of course, I want to help you to kill that Monarch of light.

Darren: The one that you failed to kill huh?

Kiriya: His powers resists mine of course. I can see that you're not shocked by this.

Darren: After knowing you for so long. Old man, I just knew what you want already.

Kiriya: *stands up from his chair and places a hand on my forehead* I will transfer you my eye now. You will be a great monarch one day. Whether good or evil.

Darren: I don't know. I'm unsure at the moment.

Kiriya: You have friends and lovers still by your side. Just making sure you know?

Darren: Of course.

He finally finished transferring his eye to me and I faded away from the dark room. I awoke inside my house, with Velzard, Wiz, Kocho and Mukuro all hugging either my arms or my legs.

Darren: Girls, please wake up.

Wiz: Nooo.

Velzard: We just found you on the rooftop unconscious we thought you would DIE!

Mukuro: Muku has never felt so worried before.

Kocho: You almost gave me a heart attack, Darren.

Darren: Sorry girls. I just had a rough day.

Mukuro: Is it because of Kurumi-Chan? She didn't notice you on the rooftop despite being there a while ago. I wonder why?

Darren: Tch, don't mind her. I'm fine.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I checked the contact, it was Shido. I gripped my phone so hard that it might start to crack but I was quickly calmed down by the four girls. I picked up the phone.

Darren: "Yo, Shido"

Shido: "Can you come over right now? I need some help with the date plan"

Darren: "Sure. I'll be there *with an emotionless voice*"