10

In the midnight inside the spacious room the big king size bed is creaking so loudly accompanying by the woman's loud crying and the man's lustful moans.

"Lisa...aahh... you are still so tight!! I'm feeling like I'm fucking the virgin pussy...I bet even the virgin pussy wouldn't be as tight as yours which is wretched by my long and thick cock many times!!" He said and continue fucking her like a beast with no sympathy.

It's been more than an hour since he is fucking her like a fucking maniac.

"Jung..hngghh..kook I'm begging you to slow down..ughh.. I'm feeling like I'm going to die..goi-going to die because of intense pain and..aghh suf-suffering." She begged once again .

"Lisa it's just starting and you are already feeling like you are going to die..tsk tsk tsk lali you truly disappointed me.." He said without stopping his inhuman speed.

Just like this midnight was  slowly turning into dawn but the movement inside the spacious master bedroom was still same...with a little bit difference and the difference is the loud cry before 4 hours ago is changed into small sob.

Lisa was too tired to cry, too much in pain to beg him to stop. She was lying naked on the black bedsheet under the man's strong rock like body. Her whole body is aching like she was beaten by someone to the death but sadly she was not beaten but been fucking nonstop for more than 5 hours which is worst than to be beaten.

Her lower body is so much in pain that her legs start to tremble. That hard, thick and long manhood no longer feel like a stick made up of flesh and bone but like a hard, thick iron rod which is poking her womb painfully.

****

"Please sto-stop it... it's real-really painfull."

"Please"

"Lisa...lisa wake up!!" Jungkook tried to wake her up by shaking her shoulder as she didn't wake up even after calling her more than 10 times.

And then she finally opened her eyes which is full of tears but as soon as she saw Jungkook's face she became so frightened that she again start to cry and beg him to stop.

Today's behaviour of lisa was very much alien to Jungkook. He was too stunned to ask any question to lisa regarding her unusual behaviour of hers.

After crying for nearly 15 minutes lisa quitely slept on the edge of the bed like a baby then only jungkook placed her on the middle of the bed and pulled her on his warm embrace.

Even though it was already going to be midnight but Jungkook eyes was still wide open and he was lost in his own thinking but didn't forget to take a glance to the woman which is sleeping on his hard, board chest and snoring softly.

After thinking many times he slowly and carefully remove lisa from his embrace and get up from his bed and move towards the balcony and called his secretary a.k.a Park Jimin.

Just after 3 rings Jimin picked his calls and speak respectfully, "Hello sir, do you need anything..I mean you are calling me in midnight is everything okay??" He asked in sleepy voice.

"Jimin just drop the formality and I want to ask you that...."

Even after waiting for than a minute Jungkook didn't continue his words so Jimin asked curiously, "You want to ask me what!?"

"I want to ask you that in past did I did anything unusual or strange with you or lisa when I was drunk!?" He finally asked.

"..."

"Jimin are you hearing me!?"

"..Yes ohh sorry that I was too shocked to speak a moment ago..and regarding the unusual or strange things you had done when you were drunk...uhmm" Jimin think deeply for a while before speaking, "Actually there is nothing any strange or unusual things you have done with Mrs.Jeon *cough Miss.lisa or with me when you were drunk  but there was something wrong with you when you came back drunk from Miss. Kim(Eunha) house nearly one month ago...I mean at that time your eyes were so red as if you were under the high dose drugs and you were behaving so wierd."

"You were murmuring that you are ordered to punish Mrs.Jeon I mean Miss.Lisa because she took you away from Miss. Kim. And you have to make her to pay her price, and make her to hate you forever and leave you so that you could be together with Miss. Kim." Jimin told each and everything without leaving anything that he witnessed that night.

"Jimin are you sure I said all those things that you mentioned just now? But I don't remember even the single things like what you said...I don't remember like how I came back..I only have the memories of going to Eunha's appartment and she gave me whiskey and after I drank I don't have any idea what happened after that!" Jungkook said while rubbing his temples as he start to feel headache.

Feeling something was wrong Jimin hurriedly said, "Don't worry si..Jungkook I will order Jung Hoseok to investigate what happened that night.....and if you don't mind I suggest you to stay away from Miss.Kim....she isn't not someone who will easily give up and  I'm damn sure she isn't as simple and naive like how she is presenting herself.

Behind that innocent and elegant facade there must be a dangerous and cunning woman the real face of Kim Eunha."

"So Jungkook as your personal secretary as well as your friend I really want you to stay away from her (Eunha). She is not someone that you should take lightly. The more she pretends to be innocent and kind the more dangerous and ruthless she is"

"Jungkook I just hope you do right judgement and don't treat Miss.Lisa like how you are treating her now...she don't deserve this. I'm telling you once again no one can love you the way Miss.lisa is loving you. Her love is so selfless, so pure and I'm afraid of this. I'm afraid and amaze at the same time like how can someone love so selflessly, so dearly to that person who don't even treat her like a human being."

"I didn't believe when they said unrequited love is the purest love untill I met Miss.lisa and saw her love towards you Jungkook." Jimin said leaving Jungkook another side speechless.

Okay guys I'm back after trillion fucking years!! Actually I wanted to do double update but I haven't completed another chapter so only one update for today but rest assured I wouldn't take time for another update. So you can expect another update soon. Bye!