11

The sun was yet to rise so the couple inside the room was sleeping so peacefully in eachother arms for the first time. But their peacefull sleep was disturbed by the loud alarm and soon both of them woke up just to see man's naked chest and woman's blond hair. Both of them remained in eachother's embrace for a second or two then immediately parted after the realisation hits them.

"Jesus Christ...What actually happening here? Am I dreaming or Am I seeing things!!?? Lalisa you are going going crazy early in the morning!" She murmured while running towards the bathroom just to face the reality.

"Holy fuck!! Don't I usually woke up literally between 2 to 3 am now why didn't woke up at my usual time and slept like a lazy pig. Fuck fuck fuck Jeon Jungkook today you really embarrassed yourself to the death!" He scolded himself and took the brand new towel and went to shower in guest room.

After 30 minutes

Both the bathroom and bedroom's door opened at the same time and the man's well maintained heavenly shaped body and the white towel loosely hanged on the neither thick nor thin waist came on Lisa's sight which makes her blush instantly.

Meanwhile at Jungkook's side as soon as he opened the door of the room the familiar blond wet hair and the petite body wrapped by the white towel came on his sight. But unfortunately that small white towel could only barely hide the two main parts of woman body and that breath taking long slim legs makes Jungkook gulped his saliva down unknowingly.

After successfully checking eachother's body out their eyes met with eachother for a second and both of them look another side awkwardly.

"Ahemm... actually I forgot to take my clothes before going to bath so I'm here to take my clothes." Jungkook awkwardly speaked.

"... Ohh" lisa responded.

••••••

Inside the study room

"Hello Jungkook after investigating we found something very wierd about Eunha's I mean that day she ordered someone  to get some kind of drug from Paris and what the most shocking thing is that drug is used to create illusion or in simple word it is used to control someone's mind for 24hrs. And those who are under this drug they can't differentiate between right and wrong, their mind would be blank and only do what they are ordered after taking that drug.

And the one who got that drug to her is no one but the most wanted drug supplier Jung Jaewon."

'Jung Jaewon?....Why this name sound so familiar to me?' Jungkook questioned himself.

"Jimin if the thing you said me earlier is all true then Kim Eunha will pay thousand fold back."

"She will pay the price for deceiving me, for betraying me."

"She will suffer more than thousand times than the lisa suffered that night."

"Jungkook I already send all the information in your Email you can check it by yourself and lastly I'm telling you again don't get deceived by that simple and innocent facade..she is not someone that you should take lightly."

"Ohh yeah I forgot to say don't take action hastily and alarm her wait until she don't have any tricks under her sleeve and attack her the point that she can't get up again." Jimin said and hung up the call.

After checking everything clearly that Jimin send in his Email for more than 10 times he shut the laptop angrily. His fist clenched tightly till the knuckles turned white. He was having mixed emotions~ angry, disappointed, sad, hurt etc.

And why wouldn't he be angry when he found he was drugged without his consent.

Why wouldn't he be disappointed when he found the woman he used to think so highly is someone who doesn't even  deserve to call a human.

Why wouldn't he be sad when he found the woman he trust so much is nothing but a liar and a deceiver.

Why wouldn't he be hurt when he found the woman with whom he grew up together, the woman that he loved for more than half a decade as a lover, the woman he thought is the kindest person is actually a black hearted person who don't even hesitate to drugged her own boyfriend and asked him to traumatized someone forever.

°°°°

After recalling each and everything he  grabbed his mobile phone from the table and angrily opened the tightly closed door but froze when he found lisa standing infront of the door with a bowl of hot and spicy Korean Ramen on her hand with shock expression..maybe lisa was not expecting jungkook to opened the door when she was in dilemma whether to knock the door or open the door without knocking or take U turn and directly throw all the noodles inside the basin without letting Jungkook to know that she made breakfast for him only for him.

Seeing the situation turning awkward again lisa cleared her throat and speaked, "Jungkook I actually make breakfast for myself but make little bit more so I decided to give it to you too and beside that this is your favourite noodles plus it's sin to throw away the foods." Lisa tried her best to show that she didn't make breakfast especially for him.

Watching lisa trying her best to hide her nervousness and be reasonable he giggled softly and take the bowl of noodles from her hand and look into her eyes which is shining because of happiness. And this looks of lisa Jungkook find cute and funny too.

"Okay I'll eat." He said.

"Lisa I'm sorry."

'Sorry for everything that I had done with you. I know my one sorry won't heal your wounds neither it change the fact that I used the cruelest tactics to deal with you. I was the heartless devil who tortured you endlessly but still you brightened and warmed my life like a little fairy.'

'Lisa I know I can't change the past but I'll work harder to change our future.. I'll work harder to deserve you.' Jungkook thought.

Let You Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें