7

'Mr.Jeon everyone says you are very clever and mighty person but for me you are just a fool and stupid'

' She is also a victim like you but sadly she is still paying the price for the crime that she never commit'

'Mr.Jeon you may not know but for woman the most important thing in her life is her dignity and same goes to lisa but today you mercilessly stepped on it and hurts her very badly'

'I know you  think that lili is the one who played a dirty games on you but trust me she didn't.'

'Jeon Jungkook do you know how much she love you?'

'She love you to the point that she forgot to love herself'

Those words that Jisoo's said just an hour ago was still rotating like a huge storm inside the Jungkook's mind. And successfully turning his clam mind into a mess a big mess. There were thousands questions raising in his mind but he couldn't find the answers of those questions. He wants to search and know the answers of his all questions but was too coward do so. He was afraid that everything Jisoo said today will be nothing but a truth. The truth that he failed to see. In his whole life he was never scared as he is now. For the first time in his life he was so nervous and scared to find out the truth because some part of his heart is already started to believe whatever Jisoo's said. Just a few words from Jisoo was making him crazy, guilty, sad, angry, scared, and many more. As he was lost inside his deep thought he didn't realise that the woman who lied unconsciously on the bed was looking him with her shocked big eyes.

Lisa P.O.V

My head is throbbing so badly and I felt like I was beaten by someone to the point that I can't even move my muscles. As the paining sensation was too much I slowly opened my eyes to get myself a medicine but as soon as i opened my eyes the bright light nearly make me blind so inorder to compromise this bright light I want to raise my right hand  to rub my eyes but soon I notice that my hand was under the someone's big and warm palm. And the panick rised from my body but as soon as I saw the person who was holding my hand the panick was replaced by the shock. I was so shocked to see Jungkook as soon as I opened my eyes and what was the more surprising and shocking was he was holding my hand and his emotionless face was reflecting some kind of emotions which was so hard to distinguish. This was my first time to witness his emotionless face showing some emotions and second time to see his face after I opened my eyes. The pain that i was feeling just a moment ago was already fled away as soon as I saw him.

I  don't know whether I'm being delusional or not but I suddenly feel that he started to care me and have a sort of feelings for me...and I blushed unknowingly but soon I fell from my cliff of expectation to the depth of reality. How can I even dare to think that the person started to care me just because he hold my hand? How can I forgot those times when he hold my hand and fuck me senselessly as I'm not a human but a mere fucking toy? How can I forgot that he is the same person who leave me without looking me back after using my body till his heart desired? How can I foolishly forgot that he is the same person who kicked my dignity ruthlessly just a few hours ago for the sake of his woman he love?

As all the scenes started to flashed in my mind I feel disgusted by his touch and hurriedly pulled my hand from his palm.

End of lisa P.O.V

"Lisa you waked up! Are you feeling uncomfortable or something? Let me call the doctor." Jungkook said hurriedly yet worriedly.

"WHY?" Lisa asked with her eyes filled with tears.

"What do you mean by 'why'?" Jungkook questioned back confusedly.

"Why are you acting like you care Jungkook? Is it that much fun to play with someone's feelings?"

"Lisa I'm telling you I'm not acting here and who told you I'm playing with your feelings huh!?

"It's your own behaviour who said that you are playing with my feelings. And you know how? Then let me ask you in those past years did you ever looked me back whether I'm living or dead except in those punishment days? No jungkook you never looked me back even after fucking me whole night, you never asked me whether I'm fine or not...you never care how much I cried, how much I begged you to stop, you never care my pain jungkook. The only things you care is pleasure, yourself, your opinions and your...Eunha."

Hearing lisa Jungkook can't help but blame himself for being too selfish and too careless. "Lisa it's not like that.." His words were cutted by lisa.

"No Jungkook it's like that only. Didn't you always said me I'm the most selfish person in this world but in real you are the most selfish. You always values your opinions only and don't care about others. Just look at me you said to strip and spread my legs and I had done as you said. No matter how sick was I am, how much I tried to declined it but at the end for you your opinions only matter....I have to lie down naked on your bed, spread my legs wide and welcome you. I have to endured all the pain with humiliation till the dawn. I have to kill all my opinions under your body by the painfull moans and the ocean of tears." 

Sorry for the late update;)