1

*****

"Ughhh....hnggg....."

"Jungkook can't you be a little bit gentler!!" Lisa said as she felt like she was going to torn apart by jungkook animalistic  thrust.

When he heard what lisa said he stop for awhile,"Huh? Gentler....Lalisa you don't deserve my gentle side." He mocked and start to thrust more deeply and speedly making lalisa screamed in pain.

As he was thrusting inhumanly lalisa felt bitter in her heart and said, "Jung aahh kook..jungkook you mean to say only that Kim Eunha deserves your gentle side." Then Jungkook suddenly stopped his movement and look at lisa as he was looking something more disgusting than a stinking trash.

"Lalisa don't ever dare to take out her name from your dirty mouth" he threatened and take out his manhood which was deep inside her body and directly went inside the washroom without caring about her as nothing had happened between them.

This was not a first time that jungkook left her without completely fulfilled his desire. It happened often when lisa brought Eunha's name when they were intimating and daeng he will leave her as she was nothing than a mere sex toy. Although his cruel behaviour hurt her heart very much but she can't blame him but blame herself for loving him so much.

She was laying naked on the bed without moving just like how jungkook left her. Warm tears were dripping from her big moist eyes but she can't complain to anyone as this life was choosen by no one but herself. When she was crying silently she stop hearing the sound of flowing water from shower it means jungkook finished showering and will come come out in a moment so she hurriedly pulled the soft quilt and cover her naked body.

Just after 5 minutes he came out from washroom and fully dressed. As a daily routine he will again leave the villa after having sex with lisa and will not come back for 6 to 7 days it was a repetitive routine of jungkook. But today she can't help herself and throw some tantrum infront of him.

"Jungkook you can't leave me like this always!! Do you ever taken myself as your wife?" She raised her voice.

As it was the first time that lisa raised her voice and questioned him in their whole two and half years of marriage so he was surprised and speechless for awhile but soon his lips formed a smirked and mocked her, "Wife I guess Miss.Lalisa Manoban have forgot that how she plotted and forced me and my whole family to marry her. And still she have a gut to ask whether I take her as my wife or not."

Ohh yes how can she forgot that two and half years ago she forced him and his family to marry her but she never plotted against him to marry her. But no matter how much she tried to explained herself  no one was ready to believe her words. As always she is still a scheming and selfish woman in his eyes who used her own body to plot against him and betrayed her own bestfriend to be with him.

"Jungkook I'm telling you yes I love from the start but I never plotted against you. It was never my fault nor my plan to sleep with you two and half years ago in your and Eunha's engagement party. Why can't you believe me?"

"Believe...How can I believe you when your own family didn't believe you? Say me lalisa how can you expect me to believe you when your own family said you were the mastermind behind what happened that night."

"..." Yes how can she forgot that her own family blamed her for plotting against her bestfriend and shamelessly taken her fiance. How can she easily forgot that how her so called father and her step mother kicked her out of the house mercilessly as a punishment for the mistake that  she never made.

"Now why are you not speaking? Does your courage from a moment ago had  eaten by a cat or you don't have a gut to accept your crime." Jungkook mocked.

"Jeon Jungkook no matter how much I tried to explain myself but non of you want to believe so I'm tired to explain myself anymore. I'm sorry for taking your time you can go." She said and closed her eyes just after a minute she heard a door loudly slammed and open her eyes once again to confirm that jungkook left her already so that she can cry her heart out as much as she can without being afraid of seeing by others.

Next Morning

"Hello unnie, Why are you calling me early in the morning?" Lisa asked to jisoo while yawning.

"Lali if you are not busy today then come and visit me in hospital. I have something very important to tell you." Jisoo said and her voice was damn serious.

"Okay unnie I will visit you within 3 hours okay and how is Taehyung oppa and Areum?" She asked.

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo are married for 5 years and they have sweet babygirl named Kim Areum who is 3 years old now. Kim Taehyung is the chairman of the 'Kim International Hospital' and Jisoo is the famous Cardiologist. Both of them started dating since from high school and get married 5 years ago after successfully becoming chairman and Cardiologist.

"Both of them are fine and Aereum was nagging with me since she haven't met her godmother from long time." Jisoo said.

"Aww my baby was missing me so much tell her godmother also missed her too." She said happily as she didn't cried up to dawn few hours ago.

She was such a bundle of happiness and make everyone near her happy and smiling. A big happy smile it's better to called big forced happy smile always plastered on her face successfully hiding all her pain whenever she was with the person  who are dearest to her. No one can guess and know how unhappy, how sad , and how hurt is she except Jisoo and Taehyung. 

She was the perfect example of 'Behind every happy smile there is a bitter sadness that no one ever see or feel.'

Don't forget to press⭐ below and leave loads of comment.

Thankyou 😊