4

******

"Eunha you just go home. I'm already in bad mood don't make it worse." He said and called his assistant.

"Hello Mr.Park please come to the Seoul Hospital within 10 minutes and drop Miss.Kim to her house."

"Jungkook now you want to send me away for that lalisa! Did you forget that how hardly she hit me my cheek is still paining." Eunha said acting pitiful.

"Eunha you..."

"Sorry to disturb you Mr.Jeon we already bandaged her wound and she is sleeping right now so don't worry. Mr.Jeon you need to clean her wound andchange her bandage once in a day and keep applying the ointment daily for a week so that it will heal quickly and don't leave the scar. And please try to avoid the water as much as you can otherwise it will take much time to heal. Plus Mrs.Jeon health is not good so I recommend you to give her  healthy foods, soup and fruits. And strictly avoid the junk food." The doctor said.

"Okay I got it. Is their anything left?" Jungkook said.

"Ohh yes she should take plenty bed rest as her body is too weak and take care of her health."

"Okay thankyou you can go" Jungkook said and called his assistant once again.

"Hello Mr. Jeon I'm already inside the hospital I'll be there within 2 minutes." Park Jimin the assistant said.

"Jungkook I'm telling you I don't wanna go with your assistant!! If you want to send me away from here that much then you have to drop me by yourself otherwise I'm not going to move a inch from here." Eunha said boldly.

"Fine you win but I'm telling you Eunha you aren't allowed to nag me after that."

"Okay okay now let's go." Eunha said.

After 50 minutes.

"I'm asking you where is my wife?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"Mr. Jeon...Mr. Jeon we really don't know where she gone? When this young nurse went to check Mrs. Jeon she...she was not there. And and her things were also not there so we immediately called you." The head doctor stuttered nervously.

"Save your explanation for later when I talk with the chairman of this hospital. And how can this well known hospital is so careless that they even don't know when and how the patient is missing?" Jungkook roared once again.

The E.R was silent once again. Everybody was holding their breath and praying for their life. Then suddenly one of the staff came running inside the room.

"Mr.Jeon we just checked the CCTV footage and saw Mrs. Jeon was walking out of the hospital hiding her face by the sunglasses and the mask half an hour ago even though her face was successfully hidden but luckily one my friend managed to recognised her."

"What she went by herself half an hour ago?" Jungkook asked for the confirmation.

"Yes Mr.Jeon." He replied.

"Okay then all of you can leave." Jungkook ordered and those staff who were holding their breath since from the Jungkook arrival finally breath in relieved.

As soon as all the staff went outside from the E.R Jungkook called his assistant Park Jimin.

"Hello Mr. Park I want you to check the CCTV footage all from the street outside the Seoul Hospital and find my wife location within 30 minutes."  Jungkook ordered strictly.

"Sir there are lots of CCTV cameras there and we need minimum 1 to 2 hrs to check each and every cameras plus our men are also not here so it's not possible to know Mrs. Jeon location within 30 minutes." Park Jimin said politely.

"Okay fine I'll give you 1: 30 Minutes to find her and if you failed to do then you can hand me your resignation paper and leave Jeon Corporation forever. I don't need those staff who can't fullfill their works on time."

"Yes sir I got it." Jimin replied.

After he hung up the phone he again tried to call the lisa but it was again the same voice'sorry the number you are dialling is not currently available in this moment..please try later'. Then he disappointedly hung up the phone for nth time.

After 1:20 Minutes.

"Sir we found the location of Mrs. Jeon's car it's parked outside the 'White Moon Graveyard'." Jimin said.

" 'White Moon Graveyard' isn't her mother is also buried in that graveyard?"

"Yes sir Mrs. Jeon's mom tomb is also there but Mr.Jeon i guess something is wrong. I mean Mrs.Jeon has parked her car infront of graveyard for more than 2 hours and still she is not back. Mr. Jeon do you want me to go and check there? It's also raining so heavily. "

"No I'll go there by myself. Thankyou you can come to the office and handle all the works." Jungkook hung up the call and hurriedly went from there.

Fast forward

Jungkook P.O.V

Rain was pouring heavily and it was making me difficult to see the road clearly. Even though I used to avoid driving while raining as I was still traumatized by the accident that was happened more then 15 years ago. I lost my loving maternal grandfather in the car accident when I was just a 9 years old kid. And I blamed myself for not stopping my grandpa to go outside under the heavy rainfall and met the accident. I wish I could change the time back and stop my grandpa to go outside and prevent the accident.

After 15 minutes I finally arrived to the 'White Moon Graveyard' and Jimin was right her car was still parked outside the graveyard but she was not there. Rain was pouring more heavily than before and i also forgot to bring umbrella with me so i just come out from the car and soon the heavy rain soaked me fully from head to toe. But I didn't care i was busy searching Lalisa. For the first time I was feeling so suffocating, so afraid, so worried .....my eyes were desperately searching the familiar slim petite figure and soon my eyes finally found that figure which I was searching from more than hours. Lalisa the familiar stranger was kneeling infront of the tombstone without caring the heavy rain which was hitting her continuously. Her beautiful floral dress was already soaked by the rain and her perfectly braided hair was in messed. From the back she looked so weak and fragile like she needs someone to lend their shoulder so that she can leaned and feel protected and secure. And i was more than willing to lend my shoulder to her.

I know I behaved so inhumanly and rudely with her in hospital but my intention was never to hurt her. I regret for behaving like that with her.

I don't know what's happening with me? I'm telling myself that I don't like her, I don't love her neither I care about her but why my heart doesn't wants to believe my words anymore? Why her tears starts to bothering me? Why her painfull gazes makes my heart ache? And most importantly why I never felt like this to Eunha? Am I in love with lisa or I never loved Eunha?