2

******

It was the month of July so the weather was quite hot compare to other months. All the people in Seoul were wearing thin comfortable summer dresses and doing their works comfortablely. And lisa was wearing white floral summer dress and her blonde long hair was braided so beautifully. She looked like a young girl from high school despite being already married. She was buying some chocolates from convience store for Areum and people around her can't help themselves but looked up her once again.

Then suddenly her phone ranged and shown that jisoo was calling her, "Hello unnie....yes yes I'm coming... I'm buying my Areum favourite chocolate from her favourite store and I'll be there within 15 minutes." She said and giggled happily.

After 15 minutes  she finally arrived to the 'Kim International Hospital' and parked her car on the parking area and went directly to the Jisoo cabin. As she was going there she suddenly heard a familiar voice from the emergency room and out of her curiosity she slowly opened the door and looked inside but as soon as she saw what was going inside there her heart suddenly ached. She felt like thousand of knives stabbed her heart at a once. Inside the emergency room there was Jeon Jungkook her husband hugging and coaxing a crying girl her ex bestfriend Kim Eunha in a very warm and caring tone which was totally different from how he usually used to her.

"Eunha don't cry....this wound will heal very soon and didn't the best doctor of this hospital already told that there will not leave any scar behind so relax okay. And even if it leave any scar then I'll take you to abroad and do the surgery by the world renowned surgian okay." He coaxed in such a gentle way that make the Lisa's heart bitter.

'Jeon Jungkook it seems like you really didn't lie when you told me that your gentle side is only deserve by Kim Eunha.....but still why did I expect that you also treat the Eunha same as me just to get disappointed!! Jeon Jungkook I already accepted the fact you will never love me but why my stupid heart still get hurt when I see you in someone's embrace?!' Without her knowing the tears that were filled inside her big eyes were already dripping down and she was so lost in her thoughts that she even didn't realised that the loving couple infront of her already noticed her presence and looking her like she was an alien from another planet.

As soon as Eunha realised that lalisa was infront of her she started to cling on jungkook more and acted like a spoiled brat, "Jungkook look lisa is here why don't you invite her inside. Eventhough she really do something very shameless but still she is my bestfriend even if she don't want me to be her friend but I still see her as my bff." She said and snaked her hand on jungkook's arm and smirked while looking Lisa's pale face.

"Eunha this Shameless woman don't deserve to be your friend and in future please distance yourself from her otherwise it will trant your reputation and who knows what kind of dirty games will she play when she is with you." He said and looked to the lisa in disgusting way.

When Eunha heard jungkook mocking to lisa she was so happy that
she can't help herself to hide her smile  but soon she again change her expression into sad and said, "Jungkook it's true that she steal you from me but now she is your wife and you should also give some face to her when you guys are outside.....look how other people are looking at her and gossiping about her. Don't you think she will be broken heart by your behaviour. And if she became sad i also don't feel happy especially when the reason of her sadness is me." Eunha pretend to wiped her tears.

"Eunha you know what I really regretted that you were once my bestfriend whom i treated like my own sister. But who knows that you are such a two faced person except me. And stop pretending like you are sad for me when in real you are so happy that your heart is dancing in happiness." Lisa said in a sharp way.

"Li-lisa what are you saying? I know that you are jealous because jungkook don't love you and care you like the way he does to me.... but please give me some face too and don't accused me wrongly. Lisa if you want I'll break-up with jungkook and asked him to love you, care you as you want but..but" She didn't continue and start to crying on Jungkook's arm while shedding her crocodile's tear.

Seeing Eunha crying infront of him his heart throb in pain and said, "Eunha stop crying. Your tears are not worth for this cheap woman your tears are more valuable than her life. So you shouldn't waste your tears for this materialistic woman."

When lisa heard such a hurtful words from jungkook mouth she can't believe her own ears and asked him again for confirmation, " Jungkook did you said that her tears are more valuable than my life or did I heard wrong?"

Pfft "lisa you are really so great in acting why don't you join the entertainment industry....I'm sure all the directors and the producers will give you the lead role just because of your face and body. And don't make this kind of sad expression on your face....it doesn't suit with your personality."

His words cross her bottom line she knew that he hate her but she didn't know that he hate her this much. Tears were falling like an angel fall from her eyes no matter how much she tried to control but it didn't stop from falling. She bite her lower lips to the point that it starts to bleed. She was stopping herself from breaking down infront of them. She felt so humilated but what can she do that the one who humilated her was her own fucking husband whom she love most.

Don't forget to press ⭐ below and leave loads of comment.
Thankyou 😊