26

Excuse any mistakesKierra POV

Excuse any mistakes
Kierra POV

So a lot has been going on, Bey won't let me see Shanti no more, shit i barley see Bey she's been acting weird and distant and when i do see her she seem spaced out like she's here physically but not mentally it's like she's in a different world.

She gives me dry responses and stays in her phone all day, besides that summer has started which mean i can stay and hang out with my friends more.

I was currently sitting in my room watching tv while buying m some clothes from Fashion Nova online.

While i was doing that i got a text from Bey telling me to come outside which was confused about since i haven't talked to her in 2 days.

"how she gone come out if no where and tell me to come outside" i mumbled to myself putting my slides and hoodie leaving my shorts on since i didn't feel like changing them.

I walked outside and seen Beyoncé sitting the front of car with her hair in a messy bun she was wearing a Nike shirt and some jeans, She looked good causing me to bite my lip she also look exhausted.

I walked up to her with my arms folded, "What" I said with a attitude, she scrunched her face up like i said something wrong.

"What's up with you and this attitude" She said standing up straight.

"What do you want Beyoncé" I said rolling my eyes i was kinda pissed at her for not coming to see me for 2 days and then she barley texts me so i had every right to have a attitude.

"I came to see if you wanted to go out" She said smirking "No" i said and her face dropped.

"What you mean no" she said with a confused look on her face.

"Exactly what i said, no...Don't be coming over here acting like everything is good when it's not" I said, she was about to say something but i cut her off.

"I'm not done, not only did you come over here acting like everything was good Bey you haven't talked to me in 2 days you haven't texted me and when you do your dry i understand if your going through something but if your gonna act that way towards me then you can me alone for all i care cause i know i haven't done nothing wrong to you cause i haven't talked to you for real" I explained to her she just stood there looking dumb.

"So no i don't wanna go out with you, until you tell
me wassup with you i really have nothing to say to you" and with that i turned around walking back into the house only for her to follow me.

"Ki come here" She said but i ignored her and kept walking, i walked all the way back up to my room with her right behind me making me roll
my eyes.

"Kierra" She called out but i still wasn't paying her attention.

"Look at me please" She said softly walking over to me, i tried my hardest not to look at her but when she turned my face to look at her lord knows i couldn't help it