5

Beyoncé POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Beyoncé POV

Didn't Proofread

So today is the day of Marc's funeral and i've been holding up but my baby on the other hand she ain't been doing so good, lately she's been depressed very snappy and her moods be changing here and there i know she going through it and all like i'm not but if she keep on imma have to snatch her fine ass up.

Right now i was at home getting dressed for the funeral i decided to wear all black of course, Once i was done doing my morning routine i finally got dressed i curled my hair and let it down with a black hat to go with the outfit.

I looked at my phone and checked the time seeing it was almost time to go so i grabbed my stuff and drove to Ki's house, i hopped in my car and drove to her house while i was driving my phone went off thinking it was Ki but it was my best friend R...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked at my phone and checked the time seeing it was almost time to go so i grabbed my stuff and drove to Ki's house, i hopped in my car and drove to her house while i was driving my phone went off thinking it was Ki but it was my best friend Robyn, We've been best friends since we where in 4th grade and she's been my ride or die through out it all, she was also coming to the funeral.

She texted saying to come pick her up and i told her once i picked up Ki she replied with a okay and my phone went off again, i stopped at the red light and looked seeing it was hoe i was messing with ig from a long time ago.

She was calling me making me roll my eyes but i answered it "hello" i said in a annoyed voice.

"Hey daddy i miss you" she said sounding thirsty

"well i don't miss you, why the fuck you calling me" i asked her i haven't messed with any girl since me and Ki got together and ain't gone lie it's been hard asf, not having sex for this long is killing me but i'm managing and Ki is different than all these other girls she don't just give herself up.

And she fine asf her smile, her eyes, her curves, then tittes and that ass👅. i can't even explain how she makes me feel and i ain't never felt like this with another girl like i said she's different, i got knocked out my thoughts by this hoe calling my name "Bey" her voice came through the car.

"Girl what" i said sighing "i wanna see you" she said begging "hell no now bye" i said and hung up the phone i'm not gonna mess up what i have with Ki no.