12

3 weeks later

Kierra POV

"WELL WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TEXTING YOU BEYONCÉ" i yelled at her "i don't know bae i swear" she said back to me.

So since me and bey got back together her lil hoes been texting her now she did block all of them cause i watched her do it but it's just this specific one that keeps texting her and bey stupid ass keeps texting her back but not in a flirtatious way but still she's texting her back and i don't like that.

"You don't know but your texting this bitch back" i said to her rolling eyes.

"Bae it's not not i'm flirting with her i was just asking her why was she texting me" she said and i scoffed at her words.

"You knew who she was when she texted you with that hey daddy shit fuck outta here" i said rolling my eyes again standing up.

"i'm gonna go i'll see you later" i said grabbing my stuff but she stopped me "you not leaving cause i ain't do nothing wrong it's not like i'm being sneaky or i'm cheating i showed you the text and you got mad" she said holding my hand.

"so stop tripping cause i ain't go shit wrong and you know that and i blocked her" she said to me "So sit yo sexy ass down you not going no where" she said in a serious seductive tone making me wet.

"you need to keep yo hoes in check for real" i said pointing my finger at her "i know babe but i can't control what they do" she said to me and i walked over to the bed and she smacked my ass i looked back at her and bit my lip and she smirked "don't get fucked up" she said looking at me.

i decided to be bold and said "what if i want you to do that" and she looked me up and down before walking over to me.

"Don't be bold cause you know damn well i will fuck you up" she said laying next to me.

"welp too bad" i said then started laughing.

"you play too much had me all ready and shit" she said and i wrapped my arms around her "i'm sorry baby" i said pecking her lips.

We just stared in eachothers eyes in silence, she leaned in so did i and our lips met i crawled in her lap straddling her and her hands rested on my ass massaging it, she slipped her tongue in my mouth and gripped my ass making me moan in her mouth.

she started moving me back and forth as i felt her grow making me let out another moan she moved her lips to my neck finding my spot sucking on it "Mm bey" i moaned out, i wanted to keep going but i wanted to stick to my word.

"Shit baby w-we c-can't" i struggled to say then got out her lap and she groaned in frustration "why do you keep doing this to me" she asked me "doing what" i said laughing a little.

"you let it go that far now i got blue balls" she said groaning now i felt bad "i'm sorry baby" i said softly "i'll be back" she said getting up "where you going" i asked her i know she not about to leave "i'm going to the bathroom" she said getting up limping away closing the door.