9

Kierra POV

Kierra POV

The way Beyoncé put it down the other night make me wanna rethink life she be fuckin my legs upppp and i be feeling her in my chest 😏.

She be fuckin me up deadass but i be loving it.

Right now i was at the mall with Mani and Lauren we was looking around the stores.

"Lets go to Victoria Secret" Lauren said with a smirk making me smile "Let's go" i said and we walked to Victoria Secret "Gone ahead and get something that Bey would like" Mani said making me blush "i knew it y'all nasty" Mani said laughing "i didn't even say nothing" i said walking away "i can see it in yo face and she fucked yo walk up , y'all be fuckinnnn" she dragged out being a little loud so i shushed her "Stop being so loud and if you can control yourself i'll tell you" i said as we walked into Victoria Secret "Soo what happened" Lauren asked me "Did y'all do it yet" Mani asked as i looked at some lingerie "yes we did it" i said shrugging my shoulders "i knew it y'all nasty" Lauren said laughing a little.

"I'm happy you for you Ki you finally came out yo shell" Lauren said to me making me smile "i guess" i said shrugging my shoulders

We finished at the mall and They dropped me off at home i got all my bags and took them in the house i seen my mom in the living room and i walked over there and gave her a hug.

"Hey baby" my mom said kissing my forehead "hi mommy" i said smiling at her "why you so happy today" she asked me and i shrugged my shoulders "I don't know" i said to her "Bey must be putting in down huh" she said making me choke on the air "woahhh momma who said all that" i asked her raising my eyebrow she stood up and said "them hickeys on your neck" she said walking away going upstairs and i covered my mouth that is so embarrassing.

I walked out the living room and picked up my bags taking them to my room i took my clothes off and threw on some shorts and a T-shirt i decided to call Bey but she didn't answer i called her again she didn't answer making me frown i just sent her a text and waited for her to text back, i started putting my clothes away when my phone started ringing.

I walked out the closet going over to her my phone and seen Bey calling making me roll my eyes i answered the phone and seen her in the camera smiling "So you don't wanna answer when i call you" i asked her and her smile went away "bae i was just playing basketball with the boys my phone wasn't on me it was in my bag" she said sweating "whatever" i said rolling my eyes i sat the phone up going back to putting the clothes away.

"Damn bae" i heard her say making me blush "i'm finna come over there" she said and i stopped what i was doing "no your not i need a break like seriously" i said to her and she laughed "break from what" she asked still laughing "you" i said and she frowned "what you need a break from me for i ain't even do shit" she said getting mad making me laugh "not from you but from yo lil friend down there" i said then put my dress in my closet "no you just need to stop catching attitudes with me don't be mad cause i be putting you in yo place" she said boldly smirking

"okay bae you right" i said playfully rolling my eyes chuckling a little, she swear she know everything and sometimes its cute and funny but then it's irritating and annoying but right now it's cute and funny.

"Lauren told me you bought me somethin what is it" She said to me smiling and i rolled my eyes "it's nothing baby i don't know why she told you that" i said to her and she smacked her teeth "mannn" she said rolling her eyes.

i finished putting my clothes away and started pulling my shoes out the bags "did you spend the money i gave you" Beyoncé asked me "yea i spent it at the mall" i said then showed her my shoes "ohh them cute those the cool greys?" she asked me and i nodded my head "i bought you some too" i said and i big smile came across her face "we gone have to match" she said smiling "alright we just gone have to buy a outfit, but why you ain't came to school all this week" i asked putting my hand on my hip "i wasn't feeling it" she said and then started shuffling around.

"can i come over" she asked pouting "no imma come to your house" i said to her and her smile grew "we not doing nothing though for real got me walking around with a limp" i said grabbing my jacket and keys "you said that for the last 2 days and that ain't work" she said grinning "well i'm for real this time" i said grabbing my phone walking out my room i looked at the phone and seen her in her car.

"i need to stop at the gas station and get me some chips" i said to her and she looked at me "what gas station you going to" she asked me "the one around the corner from yo house" i asked and she nodded her head "alright imma meet you up there" she said and i shook my head at her like we not finna see each other.

I pulled up to the gas station and i hung up the phone seeing her car pull up next to mines making me smile i got out and so did she, she looked me up and down and just stood there i walked over to her giving her a hug but she ain't hug me back.

"what's wrong" i asked looked at her and she stood there with a blank expression "why the fuck your walk out with these short ass shorts on" she asked me in anger "i was just gone come to yo house baby but i was in the mood for some chips" i said in a innocent voice she just looked at me.

"got yo ass all out and shit i should fuck you up out here but just wait until we get to the house" she said biting her lip "no baby for real my legs hurt and my girl down there hurt baby you be too rough" i said pouting her went soft "aw baby i'm sorry i'll be gentle this time" she said pecking my lips "no try again this weekend" i said smiling "ughhh fine" she said groaning in frustration "okay now get yo ass back in the car and i'll go get the chips" she said slapping my ass a lil too hard "BEYONCÉ" i yelled rubbing the spot she hit me in "i'm sorry but go take yo ass to that car" she said smiling.

I walked over to my car with my arms folded pouting i got in the car while she walked in the store, a few minutes later she came out and came to my side of the car i rolled the window down and she popped her head in "Stop allat pouting and here you go" she said giving me my bag and kissed my cheek then walked over to her car getting in.

i followed her to her house and parked my car then got out and she jogged over to me with a jacket in her hand "put this over your waist" she said handing me the jacket "im not putting that on when i gonna walk in the house" i said walking away from her giving her back the shirt, she followed behind me and i walked up to her house door waiting for her.

She came and opened the door and i walked in she did too and closed the door i walked in the kitchen and she followed i turned to her and she wrapped her hand around my throat and said "when i tell you to do something do it. it's a whole lot of niggas that be on this street staring and i don't wanna put no holes in nobody from looking at what's mines so the next time you come out the house with these short ass shorts on be ready to get fucked up" she gritted to me now i'm hornyyyyyyy 😩.

"o-okay i hear you" i said and she smiled and pecked my lips " i don't say this to people unless it's my momma or my sister but i love you baby" she said catching me by surprise i just stood there shock she looked at me waiting for a response "i knew i shouldn't of said it fuck man" she mumbled and i smiled and said "i love you too baby" and she looked at me with a smile on her face "for real" she asked me and i nodded my head.

she leaned in and pecked my lips repeatedly making me blush i know i said i wasn't gone have sex but this just made me horny all over again i knew she was too cs she was growing in her sweats "you horny baby" i asked her gripping her print making me groan "don't do that Ki" she said groaning "come on baby let's go upstairs" i said grabbing her hand smirking.

I let her upstairs and we made love all day.