10

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

I ain't ever been the relationship type but Ki changed my whole perspective i love being in a relationship i mean i love being in a relationship with Ki cause she don't judge me at all and i love that about her and saying i love you to Ki made me feel so good.

i was currently at school when i heard some yelling in the hallway it sounded like Ki yelling and another voice recognised but couldn't fully make out.

Then i heard them cussing at each other next thing i know it sounded like somebody was being pushed against the lockers i looked at Normani and she looked back at me and we both ran into the hallway and i seen Ki on top of Jayah beating her ass i mean Ki was fuckin her shit up while Lauren and Mani was fighting her friends it was like a big brawl .

Jayah was on the ground screaming and her some of her hair was out i seen blood leaking from her nose and head the teachers was trying to break them up but Ki punched one of them teachers in the mouth so i knew that she was mad remind me to never get Ki mad like ever!!

I ran over there and pulled Ki off but she wasn't letting up i wrapped my hands around her waist with a tight grip holding on to her while my other was on her hand trying to make her let go of Jayah's hair "come on Ki let it go" i said in her ear, it took her a minute but she finally let go and just stared.

I told the teachers and security that i'll bring her to the office and they said okay i walked her to the bathroom about to close the door when i seen Normani, Kelly and lauren come in then i closed the door and locked it.

i looked and seen Ki staring at herself in the mirror before tears streamed down her face letting out a sigh i walked over to her and pulled her in my arms and she broke down, i really don't know why she crying she just beat a bitch ass i don't know why and for what but i'm officially scared of Ki when she's mad.

"it's okay baby" i said kissing her forehead and she shook her head "No it's not i-i l-let h-er get m-me out of c-character" she said hiccuping as she sobbed in my chest and i looked at Kelly and them and they looked a little sad.

I was sad too i hate seeing Ki cry like this i know she did what she did for a reason but i wanna know why i want to ask her but i don't need her going all hulk smash on me.

"Ki" i said looking down at her as she had her face in my chest "hmm" she hummed "what happened" i asked her.

"She said the wrong stuff then tried to swing on me and missed so i took that as a hit and beat her the fuck up" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"You know you might get expelled from school right" i said to her and she looked up at me confused.

"baby you hit a teacher in the mouth" i said chuckling but she looked at me.

I cleared my throat "i didn't mean too i was so out of it oh my god my momma gone kill me" she said starting to panic her breathing became heavy and her grip on me came tighter "okay baby calm down breath" i said and started doing breathing exercises.