21

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

"Mmm fuck" i moaned out feeling her clench around me.

"Yes daddy fuck t-that's my s-spot" She moaned as i pounded into her.

"That's your spot baby" I said and leaned down and kissed her lips as she moaned in my mouth.

"Beyoncé OH MY GOD" She yelled as her orgasm ripped through her i wasn't too far behind i went deeper inside of her and released inside of her.

"Fuck Ki damn baby" i groaned pulling out of her.

"BEYONCÉ" i heard being shooken awake "huh what happened" I said sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"What where you dreaming about" She asked looking at me "Nothing and why would you wake me up" I said laying back down.

"Cause you where moaning in your sleep and your hands where in your pants" She explained to me and i smirked, that dream was magical it almost felt real.

"And now your thing is standing up" She said referring to my dick which was standing right up.

"Ew bey that's nasty and what are you doing dreaming about that kind of stuff" She asked me getting out the bed walking into the bathroom.

"First of all leave me alone and second of all i was dreaming about you so hush" I said following her into the bathroom and she was brushing her teeth and i did the same, she looked so fine.

"Stop staring at me perv" She said rinsing her mouth out.

"Can you make this go down please" I asked her poking out my bottom lip.

"Sure babe" She said and grabbed my hand walking me back into the bed room and sat me on the bed looking at me seductively.

"i wanna try something" She said and got down on her knees "babe you don't have to do that" I said to her ion want her to do something she don't want to.

"I want to though lemme just try at least" She said and pulled down my pants along with my boxers and my member popped out.

Ki looked at it and her eyes widen like it was first time seeing it, She wrapped her hands around it almost hitting herself with it.

Her hands where cold making me groan, She looked at it for a minute "you gone just stare at it" i asked her and she laughed a little.

Shanti was still sleep so we got time.

"It smell good" She said smelling it.

"Coach me through this" She said looking at me and i nodded.

She licked the tip a few times then took me in her mouth making me groan.

She started deep throating me "Fuck Ki just like that" i moaned out as her head started bobbing

I made a ponytail out of her hair and moved her head back and forth "Use your hands baby" I said and she started giving me a handjob while sucking me and it felt like heaven.