19

Beyoncé POVToday is friday and i get to go home and get out this boring ass hospital i'm just waiting for momma and pops to come and get me but Shanti has been keeping me company all day

Beyoncé POV
Today is friday and i get to go home and get out this boring ass hospital i'm just waiting for momma and pops to come and get me but Shanti has been keeping me company all day.

A few minutes later it was a knock on the door and it Shanti told them to come in like it was her room.

My baby poked her head in smiling "Heyyyy" she said coming in the room smiling and her parents behind her.

"Hi baby" i said smiling back.

"Hey momma hey pops" i said to them and they said Hi back giving me a hug.

Then i looked at Ki and seen the outfit she had on

"Did you wear that to school" i asked her raising my eyebrow, it took her a minute to say something "um yea i did do you like it" she asked smiling and i mugged her

"No" i said then moved Shanti over getting out the bed "i um brought you some clothes" she said hanging me a bag "thanks" i said and got up while ashanti was sitting with momma K and Pops making me smile at them.

"I'm hungry" ashanti said dramatically falling out making them laugh "Bey you haven't been feeding my baby" Momma K said to me.

"How am-" i was starting to say but she cut me off "come on baby let's see if they have any food in the cafeteria" Momma said and they walked out pops too leaving me and Ki.

"sooo you ready to go" she asked me "been ready to go" i said walking in the bathroom and brushed my teeth getting in the shower.

After it got done i got dressed in a sweat suit
i walked out and seen Ki watching tv "what you watching" i asked her looking at the tv "the news" she said to me.

Then i heard the news reporter talking about my accident and they showed my car but then another.

News reporter "there where no suspects but from the looks of it there was another car at the scene but no one was in it and all cameras has been cut off"

Then it all made sense what Marc said to me about the train didn't hit me.

"Damn" Ki mumbled looking at the Tv as they showed my car.