Chapter 48- The Monarch's Loneliness

Start from the beginning

-Outside of classroom-

Darren POV:

I stood by the windowsill with Shido and Kurumi

Shido: Kurumi, tell us why you're here. I heard from Darren that you quit school a while ago and you're not here to enjoy school life like me and Darren right? But believe me, I'd like that. If so, we'll throw you a welcome party. After your power is sealed though.

Darren: Fuck off, Shido. You won't seal her powers I told you that already.

Shido: Of course.

Kurumi: Sure, that's fine by me.

I widened my eyes at what nonsense she was saying before returning to my usual cold and emotionless expression.

Kurumi: I'm ok with entrusting my spirit powers to you, or Darren, however... There's just one condition.

Darren: *while trying to hide my shock* What is the condition?

Kurumi: Darren-kun, Shido-san. Let's talk about it after school. There're too many people around.

Kurumi started walking away while I also walked the other way, just leaving Shido there in shock.

-In the DEM building-

Isaac POV:

Isaac: Zodiac has fallen into Ratatoskr's hands. Is this correct? Now Ratatoskr has ten spirits under their control. I'm ashamed of myself allowing my enemy to have so much advantage.

Ellen: Wrong.

Isaac: Hmm?

Ellen: She was not taken by Ratatoskr, but rather by Gojo Satoru!

I widened my eyes at her response, unable to hold my shock.

Isaac: Is that so? Now if knowing Gojo Satoru, he is completely insane and the only that one we know can keep a leash on him is Kurumi Tokisaki.

Isaac: However, this situation may not be what I was hoping for, but close enough. Even though Gojo Satoru is too strong for us to handle. We can tell by how much his mental health is dependent on Kurumi Tokisaki. If we can somehow destroy his mental health, then he would be out of the way.

Isaac: Beelzebub.

A small black book appeared on my hand.

Isaac: I can still use Beelzebub to hit Ratatoskr and Gojo Satoru where it hurts.

Isaac: If Gojo Satoru doesn't interfere with us. It's about time we made it happen: To use Shido Itsuka as the key to make Spirits invert. We should take care of Gojo Satoru, but he's an anomaly.  It's better to leave him alone than to provoke him as he can kill us easily, he just goes too easy on us.

Artemisia: Leave it to me.

Ellen: This time, I'll produce results.

Isaac: I hope so. Still, if Gojo Satoru were to interfere with us. Although they will definitely not be enough for an opponent of his caliber. It will definitely slow him down. I hope that they can lend a hand to you.

Ellen: Helper?

Ellen: You mean a wizard?

I snapped my hands with that, hundreds of pages came flying and with it came out loads of spirits.