Chapter 1 (Dans p.o.v.)

The alarm went off. I groaned. Slowly and tiredly I got off my bed and shut off the alarm that was beeping through my head. I yawned and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I came out and went in the kitchen to grab some food. I looked through the cupboards and pouted when I saw nothing. Than I decided on just having cereal. I finished eating and washed the dish than went into my room to change for work. I had a lousy job. I hated it. I was a waiter. Always putting up with people shit. But it was a job. I came out and grabbed my stuff. Than I realized. I didn't know where my car keys were. "Shit!" I said a little too loud than I expected. "Where are those stupid car keys?" I said looks through the counter. "I'm going to be late if I don't find them now." I was panicking. Than I quickly looked at the kitchen table, they were there. I confusedly looked at the keys and took them. Knowing damn well they weren't there a minute ago. This has been happening for a while now. Dan had a flat all to himself. And if he misplaced something or lost something it would randomly appear out if nowhere next to him. Or something that made him smile would appear next to him whenever he was having a bad day. It creeped him out but he thought it was a nice gesture.

A/N
I'm not all that great at writing stories yet. But I hope the more I write them the better I get. C: Hope you liked chapter 1.