Chapter 23

[ Zayn ]

Where the hell is that? I looked through my wallet, searching for that piece of paper where I wrote Liam, Josh. Niall and Louis' numbers. "Ha! Found it!"

I quickly dialled Liam's number and waited for him to answer. I just arrived here in England and I'm determined to find that biggest idiot with wild wavy hair, mesmerizing green eyes, sweet smile, cute dimples and that deep voice that always makes me shiver. Wait for me Styles!

Liam's phone just kept ringing. Maybe he's busy. I pressed the end button and tried Louis' instead. After three rings, he answered. "Hello. Who's this?"

"L-Louis?" shit! Why am I nervous now? Keep calm Zayn.

"Yeah. Who is this?" he asked. I could hear laughters and noises in the background. Maybe he's with the boys now. Good timing.

"Hi Lou. I-It's Zayn. Remember me?"

"Of course! Harry's California and Miami romance.." he chuckled from the other line. "How are you buddy?"

"I'm good. By the way, are you free today? Where are you?" I played at the hem of my shirt. Should I really do this? Of course. Harry should pay for what he have done to me!

"We're here at Liam's house, having some drinks. Why?"

"Can I join in guys? If that's okay? I mean, it's just that I just arrived here in England yesterday."

"Sure. I'll pick you up. Where are you?"

I told him my location. We chatted for a few more minutes before he hung up. Wait for me Curly!

***

"Here we are.." Louis swung the door open and we stepped in. "This is Liam's house.."

We head straight to the living room where we could here loud laughters.

"Zayn! Nice to see you again lad!" Niall pulled me in a quick manly hug. Liam patted my shoulder gently and Josh gave me a thumbs up sign.

"Hi guys. Sorry I had to crash in.." I smiled at them sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. My eyes landed on 2 pretty girls sitting on the couch. One is with wild curly hair and the other is brunette. They were smiling at me in a creepy way which makes me shiver. Why are they smiling at me like that?

Louis noticed me staring at the girls. He grinned. He beckoned a finger on them and they quickly went to his side. "Zayn, this is Danielle, Liam's girlfriend and this pretty chick is Eleanor, my girl."

"Oh my God! You're Zayn? You're THE ZAYN?" Danielle squealed while jumping up and down.

"You're much hotter in person than in Harry's phone! He is so lucky!" Eleanor giggled. They pulled me in a bone crashing hug. Literally. Weird girls.

"Don't mind them, I do.." Niall smirked. He leads me to sit on the couch beside him, handing me a bottle of beer.

"We thought you're in New York now?" Liam asked, looking at me curiously.

"I never said that I'm going back there.."

"Harry will be here soon.." Danielle said in a teasing voice.

"I'm not looking for him.."

**

Two hours passed when we heard the door burst open. Harry walks in the living room. He was shocked when his eyes fell on me. "W-what...are you following me?" he scowled.

"What? I'm not here for you. I'm here for the boys.."

His eyes narrowed at me especially when he saw that I'm sitting beside Niall. I did it on purpose. I just want to show him that he's not the only guy in the world. Take that Curly.

"Excuse me.." Harry sit beside. He didn't look happy but mad. "How did you know we're here?"

I shrugged casually. "I called Louis.."

"Lou! Why did you let him here?!" he growled at Louis' direction but Louis just smirked.

"Haz, Zayn is a friend. He's always welcome here.." Josh said, chugging down his beer.

"See? I'm their friend." I smirk which makes Harry scowl some more.

"Am I asking to you?!" he glared at me.

"I'm not talking to you!" I glared back.

"Grrr!" Harry suddenly grabbed my head again and began shaking it.

"Shit! Curly stop!" I reach for his face and pushed it away.

"Oopps.." Niall's drink spilled all over my shirt and pants when my back accidentally hit his arm. "Sorry Zayn.."

"Look at what you've done idiot!" I slapped Harry's forehead. Hard. "Where's the bathroom Niall?" I asked the blonde guy beside me. I noticed that Harry was pissed when I'm talking to Niall. Maybe these two had a past.

**

"I'm going to kill that Curly! I swear!" I rant as soon as I stepped inside the bathroom. Niall laughed from behind me. "I'm sorry for what happen back there. I just want to get back at that idiot."

Niall grinned. "If you want, I'll help you to make him jealous.."

"Are you also gay?"

"Bisexual.." he gave me a flirty wink. I knew it. He's too hot to be straight.

I looked at myself in the mirror when my eye caught something. Harry was secretly peeking at the door. An idea popped in my head. "Niall, do me a favor.." I whispered at him.

He looks at me curiously. "What is it?"

"Pretend you're kissing me..."

He looks surprised for a few seconds before he grin. He took a step towards me.

"Why pretend? Let's make it real.."

****

C~V~F